User:A proofreader/Tiers sandbox
This page ranks the various armour sets in the combat beta. Items of the same tier have the same stats, but of different armour classes. For example, a dragon platebody has the same stats as a black dragonhide top and a grifolic poncho, but they are melee, Ranged, and Magic armors respectively.
Armour tiers[edit | edit source]
- ^ a b c This shield has a special effect that reduces damage received at the expense of prayer points. However, its stats are the same as other shield(s) of its tier.
- ^ a b c Dharok's, Guthan's, Torag's, and Verac's armour all give the same defensive stats. However, Verac's armour also gives a prayer bonus.
- ^ a b c As all Barrows sets have two-handed weapons, it wouldn't make sense to include a shield. The exception is Ahrim's wand, but the existence of Ahrim's book of magic rectifies this.
Items which haven't been tested or exist outside the standard tier system[edit | edit source]
- Royal dragonhide armour
- Blue dragonhide armor
- Granite armor
- Fremennik armor: Rockshell, skeletal, spined, etc
- Also, the Fremennik helms (warrior, berserker, archer, seers')
- Third-age armour
- Ancient Warriors' equipment (and corrupt versions)
- PvP hybrid armor
- Alternative melee armor items (namely med helms, sq shields, chainbodies, plateskirts)
- Frog-leather armour
- Snakeskin armour
- Mercenary's gloves
- Clue scroll boots (wizard, ranger)
- Ghostly robes
- All Elemental Workshop equipment
- Fist of Guthix robes
- Fungal armour
- Infinity robes
- Lunar armour