Uraeus (Apep's axe)
|Uraeus (Apep's axe)|
|Release||26 September 2012 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can get another by slicing open dung balls in the Kalphite Nursery.|
|A battleaxe with a crescent moon blade. (Diamond in the Rough)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Uraeus is a weapon that Apep wields during the quest Diamond in the Rough. After the quest, players can obtain it for themselves by slicing open dung kalphites in the Kalphite nursery after Diamond in the Rough. It requires 10 Attack to wield and has the same stats as an iron battleaxe.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 19 June 2017 (Update):
- Cosmetic overrides for the shield (Aten) and axe (Uraeus) found after Diamond in the Rough now have ownership tracking which is set when first picking up, wearing or destroying the item.
- patch 4 December 2012 (Update):
- Uraeus (apep's axe) no longer floats behind the player rather than sheathing properly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The uraeus is the symbol of the sacred asp, used to decorate the headdresses of deities and pharaohs.
- This weapon appears to have been modeled after either a real ancient Egyptian fan with no feathers, a Vulcan weapon called a lirpa, or after some of the weapons used by characters in Egyptian Hollywood movies such as The Mummy Returns. There has never been an actual Egyptian weapon that looks like this. The closest thing would probably be a Chinese monk's spade.
Desert pantheon equipment