Upgraded bone blowpipe
|Upgraded bone blowpipe|
|Release||8 July 2019 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Backpack||Wield, Check charges|
|High alch||30,000 coins|
|Low alch||20,000 coins|
|Give it a blow!|
|Exchange||58,150,957 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The upgraded bone blowpipe is a two-handed thrown ranged weapon. It has tier 90 accuracy and tier 85 damage, does not require ammo, is automatically poisoned, and has a passive effect: poison damage occurs twice as often but with half the damage. It is made at level 87 Fletching and Crafting by combining the bone blowpipe with materials dropped by the monsters of Anachronia - blowpipe chitin, blowpipe feather, and blowpipe fins.
The passive effect has synergy with the passive of cinderbane gloves - more frequent poison hits means cinderbanes can activate more frequently too.
This item degrades to a broken, repairable state over 60,000 charges of combat. The base repair cost is 3,500,000 coins for a full repair, which is scaled to how damaged it is. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC, or for cheaper on an armour stand/whetstone.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Repair cost[edit | edit source]
The Upgraded bone blowpipe at most, costs 3,500,000 coins to repair completely. The repair cost is precisely calculated by the degradation percentage (i.e. with 75% charge remaining, a full repair would only cost 875,000 coins). It may be repaired through a variety of methods.
With an NPC[edit source]
These less preferred methods cost more as they do not consider one's Smithing level for a repair discount.
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
Alternate methods[edit source]
These preferred methods provide a repair cost discount of 0.5% per Smithing level (including boosts).
- An armour stand in a player-owned house
- A whetstone device which can be used anywhere
- The Item Repair ability on a legendary pet can be used once per hour
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106|| param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0|| param = cost|cost|3500000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|1,000 XP||1,000 XP||?||58,150,957|
Comparison with other Ranged weapons[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Upgraded bone blowpipe|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.6%|
|3 × Silent components||Unknown|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Keepsaked Upgraded Bone Blowpipe override makes certain ranged abilities (including Snapshot, Rapid Fire, Piercing Shot, Dazing Shot, Ricochet) land 1 tick faster when using 2H Ranged. The damage you deal in total will still be the same, but just land 0.6 seconds sooner if you are close to the target.
Two-handed thrown weapons