Happy new year everyone! Not only do we have a Winter Weekend but RuneScape has now offically turned 18 years old!
The final Winter Weekend is now here! A special one dedicated to Granny Potterington's Player owned Farm and the Farming Skill!
Note: There are no Ironman restrictions whatsoever for all of the Winter Weekends
For the entire duration of the Winter Weekends (finishes on 7th January 2019), Player Owned Ports will reward the following benefits:
- 25 voyages per day instead of 15.
- All player-owned ports voyages return 30% extra resources or trade goods.
- Ability to get The Barmaid's special voyage on Saturdays and Sundays as well as Thursdays.
From today you'll receive the following bonuses while taking part at Manor Farm or by just doing Farming:
- Player Owned Farm
- Improved chances of breeding
- Improved chances of shinies
- Improved happiness and health from feeding
- Increased yield from harvested animals
- More beans from selling animals
- Increased drop rate of animals from combat
- Honeycombs are more effective when used on animals
- 10% increased yield from allotment and herb patches
- 25% increased yield from compost bins
These bonuses will expire on January 7th, giving you the best start to your year just in time for Mining & Smithing!
The RuneScape Team