The Ninjas have added the option for Virtual Levelling in today's update. Turn it on and you'll see how far you've progressed towards that illustrious level 120 equivalent in each of your skills!
While there's no content to unlock between 99 and 120, you will still get level-up messages. There is also the choice of some cool icons you can display on your stats to mark your dedication and skill. These will be gold on level 120 skill equivalents, and crystal if you reach 200 million XP.
You'll find the Virtual Levelling options in the Miscellaneous tab of the Game Settings interface.
Live Streams this Week
Each week we stream developer Q&As, in-game events and more. Watch our streams and find a full streaming schedule over on our Twitch channel.
Check our YouTube channel, too, for recap videos of streams you may have missed, including last week's Falador Rework teaser and Virtual Levelling.
This week sees us discuss all the awesome reveals we've talked about at RuneFest, and catch up wit the Customer Support Team.
Developer Q&A: RuneScape Reveals | 16:00 UTC, Tuesday 6th October
Join a special cast of JMods on the streaming sofas as they take your questions - this week, we'll be discussing all the awesome reveals we've spoken about at RuneFest, including all the exciting updates we've got planned for 2016. Be prepared for some big-hitters!
Ask your questions on the forums, on Reddit, or on Twitter using the hashtag #RSDevQA.
Q&A with the Player Support Team | 17:00 UTC, Tuesday 6th October
To celebrate National Customer Service Week, we've grabbed some of our team to take part in a special Q&A - to share what it is they do, what we plan to do to help you in the future, and also what they have lined up for Customer Service week!
Ask your questions on the forums tomorrow and the team will answer as many as they can!
Everyone's riding high after RuneFest, looking forward to a year of content like never before. Have fun, and give us your feedback over on the forums!
The RuneScape Team
In Other News
- We've made some changes to certain pieces of gear. Find out more about these in the patch notes:
- Upgraded Darklight is more effective against demons.
- A five-piece set effect has been added to the crystal armour from Tarddiad.
- Sunspear now grants more Prayer and Firemaking XP, can be reclaimed for a fee, no longer increments cremation count, and now has a 1-in-5 chance to yield Columbarium loot, down from 100%.
- Vyrelord has made an awesome-looking Vampyric font, based on the alphabet we recently released. If you've a message that screams to be written in blood, you can download the font now!
Read the patch notes for further detail of today's updates.