Teleport restrictions have been removed from the following boss encounters:
- Nex: Angel of Death
- Rise of The Six
- The Liberation of Mazcab raid
Note: The teleport restriction remains in place for Telos due to the nature of the loot streaking system.
Hopefully, this will allow for a smoother boss experience for new and returning adventurers, as it removes the need to visit Death, or return to the lobby when you or a teammate make a minor mistake! We will continue to monitor as we actively look at ways to remove the friction from your endeavours.
- Divine storm now deals correct damage. (previously passed level 60 it gained 6 damage per level rather than 9.6
- Surge spells now scale to T99 damage (was T92).
- Smoke/Shadow Blitz spells now scale to T92 damage to match ice and blood.
- Barrage spells now scale to T99 damage.
- Aurora spells now scale to T99 damage.
- Increased the range of the 'ruby aurora' effect from 2 tiles -> 5 tiles.
- Spell tooltips now state which damage tier they scale up to.
Greater Concentrated Blast
We've taken steps to power down the Greater Concentrated Blast ability upgrade slightly so it fits where we feel a 'Greater' basic ability should sit. Below, we've broken down all the core information on where this sat and now sits within the magic ability set.
A live 4 tick* concentrated blast, on average deals 147.6% ability damage.
Due to taking 4 ticks, players would often cancel before the final hit for an average of 94.2%.
In live a Greater Concentrated Blast will currently deal on average 181.9% ability damage.
This is an average increase of 93% over a cancelled Concentrated Blast.
Our adjusted values bring the average damage of a greater concentrated blast down to 160.2% ability damage.
Over a standard concentrated blast cancelled, this is an increase of 70% damage.
Compared to a non-cancelled concentrated blast (2.4 seconds) this is still an increase of 8.5% down from 23% whilst still saving 0.6 seconds on the ability.
* 1 'tick' = 0.6 seconds"
As always, we'll continue to monitor how the ability performs and continue to make adjustments.
With Greater Ricochet we felt that the amount of damage it did was too strong given the short cooldown and the fact it is classified as a Greater basic ability.
Rather than target synergies with on-hit effects, we have chosen to tone down the upfront damage to a point where we feel it sits comfortably alongside our other Greater abilities.
This means in order to get the most out of Greater Ricochet you want to focus on utilising on-hit effects (e.g Split Soul or bolt effects). Furthermore to this we have changed the interaction with the Enchanted Ruby bolts to no longer downscale the damage they do with the latter hits. The first three hits remain unchanged at 20-100%, 10-50%, 10-50% ability damage respectively.
- Any additional hits, as a result of the Caroming perk have been toned to 5-15% ability damage, down from 10-50%.
- Enchanted Ruby bolts will no longer scale their damage down when triggered as part of Greater Ricochet.
The Staff of Armadyl's special attack - Instability.
- Restored the ability for auto attacks critical hits to fire off extra spell casts.
- Fixed an issue where the extra spell cast from the staff was doing offhand damage if you were using dual-wielded weapons.
- Extra spell casts can now only fire off if the critical hit is on the player's main target.