Those of you who've helped Azzanadra re-open the lost city of Senntisten will soon be able to dig a little deeper into its history – literally! From August 16th you'll be able to explore an all-new Archaeology microsite right in the heart of the former Zarosian capital. Earn more lore than you can shake a spade at, uncover a few new mysteries and earn some shadowy rewards.
You'll need at least 60 Archaeology to get started in Senntisten, and the site's myriad wonders should carry you all the way to level 67.
What kind of wonders, you ask? Here's a list:
- Six new excavation spots spread across four distinct sites
- A new section of the city
- 18 new artefacts to restore
- Eight new collections, and a new collector named Eblis
- Three new mysteries containing a number of lorebooks
- Four stained glass windows to repair on-site for Crafting XP
- Five new research tasks
- One new relic
- And loads of achievements!
But hold your horses – before you go rushing off to start training in preparation, let's take a closer look at that there relic, shall we?
The newest relic is Aurelius' Mask, which will grant you all the benefits of the 'Mobile' perk. For 50 Energy, you'll get a 50% reduction on the cooldown for movement abilities like Surge or Barge. The catch is that you won't generate Adrenaline for using those abilities as you would normally – but it's still a great boon for skillers trying to get around Gielinor quickly!
To get your hands on Aurelius' Mask, you'll need to complete the 'Secrets of the Inquisition' mystery. Thinking caps at the ready!