The previous Q&A sessions we’ve held have proven to be popular, so we thought we would have another to kick off the start of a new decade.
We have opened up a Q&A Sessions thread in the News & Announcements forum for anyone who wants to post questions to us. This thread shall remain open until the morning of January 7th, after which we will compile questions and pass them on to the people at Jagex best suited to answer them.
As before, we shall first publish a round of answers on the forums, then hold a live Q&A session later that day. The planned schedule is as follows:
- Thursday 14th January – Player Support
- Thursday 28th January – Mark Gerhard (Jagex CEO)
- Thursday 4th February – Andrew Gower (RuneScape's creator and Lead Developer)
- Thursday 11th February – RuneScape Content
- Thursday 18th February – Community Management
- Thursday 25th February – Audio
For more information about these Q&A sessions or to submit a question, please visit this forum thread.
For those that are interested, FunOrb will also be having its own Q&A session on 21st January. To put questions to the FunOrb team, please visit this forum thread on the FunOrb website.
Head of Community Management