Patch Notes (9 July 2018)
These Patch Notes were announced on 9 July 2018.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week's update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Off-hand augmented blood and third-age dyed blightbound crossbows now use the correct model.
- The orb on the Shock Eye Battlestaff override now remains attached to the staff.
- Fixed a check at the end of Royal Trouble quest to ensure the quest can be completed.
- Players can no longer use any stackable logs (Protean Logs) to build a pyre during the Summer's End quest. This is to prevent an entire stack being taken at once.
- Jack of Spades quest start icon has been moved to correct location.
- For the short term while we wait for the Avatar Rework we've increased the resource buff that a Clan Avatar attuned with the skill plot bonus can give you (previously 10% now 100%).
- Rocktail Soup and Sailfish soup now count towards the Ocean's Bounty Prepare a feast task.
- Clicking out of the congratulations message for completing a clue scroll will now complete the clue scroll task in Oceans Bounty correctly
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause players to not have their task swapped out correctly upon logging in to a new day
- The message that your divination outfit has enabled you to get another memory is now displayed correctly when using divine-o-matic vacuum.
- Using Tier 92 armour will no longer degrade it or use charge while inside the Temple of Aminishi.
- Toned down the flashy effects on Seiryu's transitions between conscious and knocked-out states.
- Removed dummy objects for Aminishi cosmetics from GE visibility.
- Elite sirenic hauberks now be created with a full repaired sirenic hauberk, 420 ancient scales, 3 algarum thread and 5 chaotic spikes. Dyed ones can be made with the same process.
- Corrected model view for superior scrimshaws of aggression, corruption and sacrifice on the scrimshaw crafter's make-X interface.
- Fixed a typo in Forsaken Graakh companion examine text.
- A player will now be resurrected by the power of the grove should they die after freeing Solak.
- Bladed dive can no longer be used whilst in the Castle Wars waiting area, to prevent people diving as a sheep.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain combat bonuses gained from gear to block progression to phase 2 of the Agoroth encounter.
- 13 Defence is no longer required to use the fairy ring network.
- Quest start tooltips on the world map now always state if they are member's only when on free-to-play worlds.
- A "Yes, and don't ask me again" option has been added when progressing through each difficulty of Temple Trekking. This warning can be re-enabled by talking to Hiylik Myna again.
- Attempting to reclaim member's only items on a non-member's world will now show an extra confirmation warning with lots of red text.
- Divination memories have been re-coloured to match their wisp equivalent.
- Friend-only broadcasted achievements will now display in your own chat box as well to indicate a broadcast was sent.
- The Agility arena rewards interface now uses the standard shop interface with a wider range of purchase options.
- Claiming & using the Knight's Sword quest reward Smithing lamp is now a requirement for the Master Quest Cape.
- Skyboxes and outer mapping have been added to Zanaris and the Enchanted valley.
- A lightbeam within Eagle's peak has been updated to not be a solid looking model.
- The river through Edgville and Barbarian village has been widened to be more river-like.
- The ground blending between the digsite area and Silvarea has been improved.
- The ground blending in the exit from Falador has been improved.
- The bushes in the Silvarea have been updated to newer models.
- It is now possible to combine degraded silver jewellery at Murky Matt in the Grand Exchange area.
- Cursed ushabti is now valued at a minimum of 1M to ensure it protects over much lower valued items on death.
- Lodestone tooltips will now display a quest requirement to be unlocked.