Patch Notes (8 October 2013)
These Patch Notes were announced on 8 October 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The Dungeoneering skill cape now uses the correct icon.
- The mysterious door in the blue dragon resource dungeon is now the correct colour.
- The House Portal no longer changes direction when altering the style of the Player-Owned House.
- The upper floor of one of the buildings in Varrock can no longer be seen from the ground floor.
- A force walk tile near the achey trees to the south-west of Castle Wars has been removed.
- The fairy ring in Yu'Biusk is no longer overly bright when bloom is turned on.
- Weapons no longer bounce back and forth while certain Members Loyalty Programme costumes are activated.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Some minor issues with Meg's chat after she has plucked up a bit of confidence have been corrected.
- The Melee Abilities interface no longer opens when starting a Sinkhole.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- The Azdaran document can now be stored on a bookcase at a Player-Owned House.
- Players can no longer use more than one explosive gear per cannon in the Birthright of the Dwarves quest.
- Players can now consistently re-enter the cave after teleporting out of the Lava Flow Mine section of the Birthright of the Dwarves quest.
- Using the wand on Grunsh in the Birthright of the Dwarves quest will no longer occasionally stop quest progress.
- A debug message that appeared whilst mining from a lava geyser in the Lava Flow Mine has been removed.
- A typo on the examine information of Dwarf Bone during Birthright of the Dwarves has been fixed.
- A typo in Veldaban's name during the Birthright of the Dwarves quest has been fixed.
- Hartwin will now appear in the Wilderness more reliably in the Defender of Varrock quest.
- The opening Swan Song cutscene now plays correctly in HTML5.
- Some dialogue in Rune Mysteries has been changed slightly to reflect the voice acting.
- Players are now able to successfully relocate all four of the platypodes at Oo'glog in the quest As a First Resort.
- The requirement to complete Demon Slayer for the quest Shadow of the Storm now updates in the Quest Journal when completed.
- The World Guardian title now displays in the chat box immediately upon activation, and is also included in the Miscellaneous section of the Titles interface.
- Fighting for Light Part II can no longer be triggered multiple times during replays of Dawn's boss fight after The Death of Chivalry.
- Off-hand dragon throwing axes are now worth the same amount as their main-hand counterparts. As such, they are once again alchable and can be sold to a shop.
- Chaos Giants once again drop 8 off-hand dragon throwing axes instead of one.
- The Battle for Lumbridge reward shops now offer discounts when purchasing rewards.
- Players will once again receive game messages in their chat boxes regarding the times at which Wilderness Warbands and Sinkholes are spawning in their world.
- Players can now once again assist correctly with Magic.
- The message about Saradomin's Blessing when using juju farming potions has been removed.
- The Settings window will now close upon opening other interfaces in the game.
- Players can now cast the Bake Pie spell on pork pies.
- A typo when gaining a crystal triskelion part from barehanded butterfly catching has been corrected.
- The ogre coffin key is no longer referred to as a zogre coffin key when used to open a coffin.
- The hiss sound effect from the smoke at the Edgeville Monastery has been removed.
- Damage and accuracy stats have been removed from the volatile clay harpoon.
- Players can no longer pass a gnomeball to players who are converting memories at a Divination crater.
- Signs of the Porter now send gems gained from mining ore to the bank.