Patch Notes (8 May 2017)
These Patch Notes were announced on 8 May 2017.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The green pointlights on the Shattered World checkpoint islands have been switched to red, to match the corresponding portal.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Players will now be healed when reaching a checkpoint in Shattered Worlds.
- A variety of blocked tiles in Shattered Worlds have been fixed.
- Mutated Dazing Shot can no longer be used on free worlds.
- Loading a bank preset via Shattered Worlds will now ask for a bank PIN.
- The following quick chat messages have been added for Shattered Worlds:
- Total Shattered Anima earned
- Current Shattered Anima
- Max world reached
- Max hit ever dealt
- Max hit ever received
- Total deaths
- A world broadcast is now sent when finding an Abyssal Hound pet.
- Players can now examine a Shattered Worlds pet to view the owner's highest Shattered World reached.
- An issue where sometimes not enough NPCs would spawn to complete a Shattered Worlds objective has been fixed.
- The Alpha Omega music track now correctly plays in front of the Shattered Worlds challenger portal.
- Bladed Dive can now be used for movement from the quinary action bar.
- Auto-composting with the Farming skillcape perk no longer uses up two compost per patch.
- Players will no longer be awarded points repeatedly by killing players in Deathmatch after a game has ended.
- The ability to select the log-in screen background has been added.
- The sprite tail and head will no longer appear in the full outfit list.
- The God Wars 2 kill count interface position on the minigame HUD has been fixed.
Last week's hotfixes
- 02/05, 12:50 UTC: The Lost City leprechaun has been returned to his tree.
- 02/05, 12:50 UTC: Wizard Rinsit has been added to the top of Wizards' Tower.
- 02/05, 15:00 UTC: The 'Anima Gained' popup has been removed from Shattered Worlds when using the Java client, as it was causing rare a crash which can't otherwise be prevented.
- 02/05, 15:30 UTC: Damage will no longer be carried over into the Shattered Worlds reward chest world.
- 02/05, 15:30 UTC: Dying in the Shattered Worlds reward chest world is now considered a safe death.
- 02/05, 15:30 UTC: Shattered Worlds side objectives which sometimes awarded 0 anima have been fixed.
- 02/05, 15:40 UTC: The Phlegmatic Imp from the Imp Catcher quest has returned from a brief disappearance.
- 02/05, 15:45 UTC: The Shattered Worlds safe death check has been corrected to not apply outside of Shattered Worlds instances.
- 02/05, 17:20 UTC: Shattered Worlds reward chests will once again correctly give anima.
- 04/05, 08:30 UTC: Shattered Worlds' NPCs are now weak to everything, rather than having no particular weakness.
- 04/05, 13:35 UTC: Happy hour is now automated. Menowin no longer requires JMod approval.
- It is no longer possible to use a whip vine attachment on a lucky abyssal whip.
Last week's coldfix (03/05, 08:30 UTC)
- The promotion dates were amended for Wonderbar Returns on Treasure Hunter.
- An option to climb directly to the top or bottom of the Grand Tree has been added.
- The animation when using the Excalibur and Enhanced Excalibur special attacks has been updated.
- The 20gp fee for using the Shilo Village furnace has been removed.
- The Cooking Make-X interface will now more reliably default to the item the player is attempting to cook.
- The colour of the text when Raids armour activates has been changed.
- The amount of Big Chinchompa quota tickets that can be bought with competence points has been increased to 30,000.
- The 'close door' option on the Piscatoris bank door has been removed.
- Death will now correctly sort items to be reclaimed based on their reclaim cost instead of their base value.
- Empty buckets have been rotated to help differentiate between empty and filled buckets.
- The duel arena has been updated:
- The minimum number of players in a duelling arena before private arenas are created for new duels has been lowered to 10 (from 20).
- The south-west duelling arena is now reserved for no-movement duels only.
- Players will no longer spawn on top of another player at the start of a no-movement duel.
- Activated auras will now deplete when dying in PvP instead of being destroyed.
- Clicking on the current world in the world hop interface will no longer unnecessarily close the interface.
- The clan broadcast for someone guesting in your clan chat will no longer appear repeatedly when they change worlds and rejoin.