Patch Notes (7 September 2015)
These Patch Notes were announced on 7 September 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Reminder - All Lumbridge beach cocktails, ice creams, sunscreen, coconuts and fish will be removed on the 14th September. Tradeable tokens from the event will also be made untradeable at the end of this year.
- Corrected an issue that was causing certain non-combat buff icons to disappear upon teleporting. 07/09/15, 17:15 UTC
- Added a check to stop players from winning a Spring Cleaner from Treasure Hunter after winning one in the raffle. 08/09/15, 17:00 UTC
- Corrected the bright flashing issues with DirectX, bloom and anti-aliasing enabled. 09/09/15, 14:10 UTC
- Fixed an issue that was causing players to become stuck unable to withdraw noted items from a bank. 09/09/15, 14:10 UTC
- Players will no longer float below the monkey bars when crossing them in Ape Atoll.
- Super hero claws no longer bend backwards during idle animations.
- Added some missing colours to goebies on Mazcab.
- Yakamaru is now green when poisoned in low detail.
- The Ashdale smith will no longer turn to face players while sitting on a chair.
- Fixed the rendering priority of the Deckchair and Buried in the sand rest animations in the gear interface.
- Spiny helmets are no longer transparent when dropped.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Updated some sound effects used in the Tears of Guthix D&D.
- Failing a Barrows puzzle room will no longer prevent the final Barrows brother from spawning.
- Ur-vass once again allows players to begin the Dorgesh-kaan food trading minigame.
- Castle wars enhancers will no longer use up a charge if no gold tickets were gained.
- Receiving a prize from Treasure Hunter will now change the colour of the reward message in your chat box for the relevant prize based on the won slot's rarity.
- Players who were unable to claim the malleus daemoniorum from Brother Celerity will now be able to do so after defeating another demon flash mob.
- Warbands has been updated:
- Supplies are now converted into a non-tradeable version when exiting the wilderness.
- Players may attack others outside of the normal wilderness level restrictions when carrying supplies. Carriers may still counter-attack.
- Chat options on Quercus now allow players to toggle whether they receive coins or supplies when killing a victim holding Warband supplies.
- Players can now be attacked whilst looting a Warbands tent.
- Added some new settings in Treasure Hunter to automatically redeem combat and/or skill-specific lamps and stars when won.
- The “Get more key” popup will now reliably pop up once again.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Players may once again complete the 'I brought your stuff back' achievement.
- The second Dagannoth mother's attacks once again deal noticeable damage.
- It is no longer possible to attack Risen Knights while the player has their hand stuck in the strange device during 'Salt in the Wound'.
- Corrected some minor examine typos in The Light Within.
- Graphically updated the Light maze notes interface used in Within the Light.
- Fixed a typo with Balthazar's chat when speaking to Ironman players.
- Optimised the bank preset system to stop disconnecting players who are withdrawing large bank presets with a Beast of Burden.
- Tweaked the activation rate for the Ruby Aurora effect in PvP and PvM scenarios to be more consistent.
- Updated combat prisms and the ruby aurora effect to respect single and multi-way wilderness rules.
- Altered the logic behind the Prism of Restoration's Summoning special move point restore effect to be consistent and reliable.
- Soul Link and Teamwork Protection can now be used on Mazcab when not participating in Mazcab supply runs.
- Players will no longer lose focus on Crystal Shapeshifters in combat when they switch combat styles.
- Crystal Shapeshifters will now retaliate correctly after charging towards a player.
- Crystal Shapeshifters have been added to the Slayer Creature kills list in the Beasts tab of the Adventures interface.
- Players can now consistently use the Quick-travel option on goebies on Mazcab if they have the required reputation.
- Players can once again teleport from the Hefin bank chest.
- Ensured that all relevant buff icons are cleared upon death.
- The Shadow and Smoke spell effect no longer states that they last for 1 minute.
- The Kethsi ring now has a Destroy option.
- Elite rune dragons have been converted to use the new elite monster spawn system.
- Added some blocking to a bush on Tarddiad.
- Removed some force-walk tiles from south of Castle Wars.
- The crystal mask spell will now only play a sound when first cast.
- The volume of the Town Crier's bell has been reduced.
- Updated the sounds when using the Grand Exchange interface.
- Adjusted the volume on the following songs:
- Webbed Feat
- Lexicus Runewright
- Lords and Ladies
- The Firemakers' Theme
- Fixed a spelling error on the Treasure Hunter prize management interface.
- Players can now complete Combat Academy task 5 without having to deviate from the instructions.
- Players can once again cast vengeance and use a special attack in the same tick.
- Clicking on an Edimmu pet to unlock it will now immediately do so instead of after the information window.
- Capitalised the titles of the God Wars Dungeon lore drops and fixed an examine typo on "The Glory of General Graardor".
- Fixed the incorrect spelling of "prayer points" in the Gear tab.
- Keepsaked Fire and Ice Warrior armour can once again be activated.
- It is now possible to keepsake Attuned Crystal boots and gloves.
- Re-entering a runecrafting altar via the abyss with the Demonic Skull will now guarantee the XP bonus, regardless of how quickly the player returned.
- Updated the Mounted Anti-dragon Breath Shield in a Player Owned House to use an updated model.
- Players can now freely use the Clan Stage emotes outside of the clan citadel with the exception of 'Make Speech' and 'Dramatic Death' which can be performed in a Player-owned House instead.
- The following will now restore familiar's lifepoints:
- All prayer altars that restore summoning points as well.
- The Throne of Fame.
- Player-owned House obelisks.
- Max can now be seen running around Varrock wearing the following:
- Emberkeen boots
- Amulet of souls
- Shadow malevolent body and legs