Patch Notes (7 November 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 7 November 2016.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- A section of the Falador city walls that was disappearing with the remove roofs setting enabled has been fixed.
- The Kamil outfit no longer disappears when teleporting in the NXT client.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- The cost of Livid Farm spells has been halved, and the difference has been refunded to those who have already unlocked them.
- The small rune pouch will now protect on death, and drop its contents to the opponent upon dying in a PvP situation.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Captain Tobias's 'Pay' and 'Talk' options are now working in the correct order during A Void Dance.
- A 'Planters' section has been added to the Arc journal, which (when seeds are planted at the Tuai Leit academy) displays their current status.
- An unlimited teleport to the quartermaster in Port Sarim has been added to the Arc journal.
- The Arc journal teleport can provide access to any Arc teletabs previously purchased without needing to carry the teletab in the backpack. This feature is purchased from the Waiko Reward Shop for 1,000 chimes. This unlock is a completionist cape requirement.
- Players can no longer hide from the malignant entity on Goshima by opening an interface.
- Sojobo's combat contract XP rewards now scale with the player's chosen skill. No changes have been made to skilling contracts.
- There is now some feedback stating how many chimes or taijitu were received from fortunate bakami/orokami.
- The herb burner is now reclaimable from Diango at no cost.
- The activation chance of raids armour has been halved in PvP combat.
- The diminishing-returns drop off for stuns in PvP combat has been lowered to 7.2 seconds.
- Reflect will now reflect 25% of damage received back at the attacker in PvP combat.
- The information given on the Reflect ability tooltip has been improved.
- Goliath gloves and spellcaster gloves no longer interrupt in PvP.
- A bank PIN check has been added to the Wilderness sword teleports.
- Players can no longer damage slayer monsters outside of their Slayer level with certain abilities.
- Players will no longer be spammed with messages by quickly removing and re-equipping the Zombie outfit.
- An issue that was causing some tradeable Treasure Hunter items to not appear on the Grand Exchange has been fixed.
- The sprout bonus XP message shown on login for players that have no remaining plant sprays has been removed.
- The tooltip for XP lamp warning messages in the gameplay settings interface has been corrected.
- Benedict Encumberyak has taken up a more permanent residence by the gate at the south Varrock entrance.
- Balthazar has left Burthorpe, returning to the circus.
Last week's hotfixes
- 31/10, 17:00 UTC: Players can no longer keepsake the Hellfire bow.
- 31/10, 17:15 UTC: Players no longer appear to still have the Hellfire bow equipped upon exiting the Wilderness.
- 31/10, 17:30 UTC: Players can no longer telegrab the Hellfire bow.
- 01/11, 12:00 UTC: Players can no longer grab the Hellfire bow by standing on the edge of the Wilderness while bound, and reach over the Wilderness boundary to pick it up.
- 01/11, 12:00 UTC: Players can no longer attempt to loot a bird nest with a full inventory.
- 03/11, 17:00 UTC: The elite desert thieving outfit no longer functions as the master outfit.