Patch Notes (7 April 2015)
These Patch Notes were announced on 7 April 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Familiars can no longer practice agility on the Hefin serenity posts. Clan avatars still can, because they need the exercise.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Dominion markers can no longer be smuggled into New Varrock.
- Players are no longer able to perform higher-cost special attacks at a lower cost by switching weapons in PvP combat.
- Players will no longer disconnect if they try to recolour a pet with no pet selected.
- Players who tag creatures they don't have the required Slayer level to kill will no longer receive loot when those creature are killed by other players.
- The Slayer skillcape will now show the correct icon in the Player-owned House cape rack.
- Some skillcape sellers that had been left out have now been given the correct capes and hair colours:
- Martin the Master Gardener will now wear the Farming skillcape during the Bringing Home the Bacon quest.
- Hickton will now wear the correct shirt.
- Ajjat and Ignatius Vulcan have had their hair re-dyed.
- Ajjat will now wear a trimmed skillcape of Attack.
- The estate agent’s outfit will now be the correct colour.
- Cap’n Izzy No-Beard and the estate agent will now wear the correct skillcapes during quest cutscenes.
- The Circus overlay now uses the minigame HUD.
- Players can now see their summoned familiar's lifepoints in the 'Follower Details' tab.
- A sub-interface has been added to the Prayer interface to display current active combat buffs.
- The Amulet of Zealots has been boosted slightly.
- The animations used when catching implings have been updated.