Patch Notes (6 September 2011)
These Patch Notes were announced on 6 September 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Stacks of 1, 2 or 3 Dungeoneering and Herblore seeds have been made larger to make clicking on them easier.
- The legs of male players wearing Darkmeyer gear no longer stretch when performing certain emotes.
- Baby raccoons have had their walk animation updated.
- The floor of Movario's base no longer flickers.
- The farming patches near Port Phasmatys no longer use different textures when empty or weeded.
- Flower and tree patches in Falador Park no longer have clipping issues.
- The Wilderness signs near the Wilderness wall no longer flicker.
- A missing tile in the Elemental Workshop has been added.
- Some tree icons on upper levels of houses and the Wizard's Tower have been removed.
- Strykewyrm mounds have been recoloured to make them more visible.
Quests & Tasks
- The Meiyerditch Agility shortcut near the initial sighting of Vanescula has had the XP reduced to 5xp, in-line with the other obstacles in the area.
- Taking elite black knight armour has been altered slightly to ensure players gain one set, but no more, for free.
- A typo has been fixed in the Elemental Workshop IV quest journal.
- A Lumbridge task no longer states that a player can cast confuse on a dummy.
Minigames & Distractions
- The interface for claiming hybrid gear will now reopen once if accidently closed, such as by a familiar respawning.
- The Stealing Creation rewards interface has a new ‘Recharge’ button.
- The ouroboros pouch from Temple Trekking now works correctly with While Guthix Sleeps.
- The shortcut reward from Temple Trekking no longer requires free inventory space to toggle.
- The master runecrafting gear in the rewards interface now has the correct mouseover information.
- Magic pyre logs no longer have a vyrewatch placed automatically on them.
- Some bushes in the southern part of Mort Myre has been trimmed back to allow players to access the destination of their elite treasure trail.
- Calquat kegs now use the new Make-X system.
- Turgall at the Dorgesh-kaan Agility course now has a right-click ‘Help’ option, with reduced chat. He also will no longer delay whilst playing animations, allowing players to talk to him quicker.
- The Dorgesh-Kaan boiler and console now have left-click ‘Repair’ options.
- It is now possible to right-click on messages sent by a player in the lobby.
- Baby dragons now eat more kinds of meat.
- The ‘purchase gravestone’ interface now states the time that each grave can last.
- Dragon full helm drops are now tracked in the Adventurer's Log.
- Reporting a player in the lobby no longer sends the name into the chat window.
- The ‘Remote Farm’ spell now lists the two vine herb patches more clearly.
- The barbarian potions now have consistent names.
- It is no longer possible to place a group gatestone onto a table.
- The prospect option on rocks in the Haunted Mine have been removed.
- Killing Dagannoth kings now states that the player killed a Dagannoth king (rather than Rex, Prime and Supreme) in the Adventurer's log to prevent filling the log.
- Some loud drains have been quietened in the Carnillean house basement.
- Some old-style dripping sounds have been removed in the Lighthouse dungeon.
- The Raptor no longer tries to steal players' targets when fighting in single-combat areas.
- The vampyres east of Burgh de Rott can now count toward Slayer tasks.