Patch Notes (6 May 2009)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 6 May 2009.
These Patch Notes were announced on 6 May 2009.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- The red menaphite headgear was appearing purple rather than red at the sides.
- The graphic for unpowered orbs has been changed to more easily distinguish them from air orbs.
- A roof removal issue has been resolved around the Black Knights' Fortress.
- Fixed an animation that was playing faster than intended.
- Fixed an animation so the player no longer holds their weapon while on the Agility course in Bandos throne room.
- Fixed a bug where items wouldn't be displayed on the floor in a particular location in the northern Wilderness.
- Fixed the bridges in the Gnome Stronghold to correctly appear in low detail.
- Adjusted the spacing on the Farming tool storage interface.
- Fixed a floating issue with the Explore emote.
- Julian and a few other NPCs in Lumbridge appeared to be missing arms at certain camera angles in low detail.
- Fixed a roof removal issue in Lletya.
- Fixed a render issue with the various full helms and your chathead.
- The buttons on the Grand Exchange interface have been adjusted so the clickable area is more consistent with the sizes of the various components.
- Removed some random glowing light near Melzar's Maze.
- Poison and disease hit splats will no longer be stretched when near a wall in the Myreque caves.
- Shades in the Stronghold of Security have had their robes adjusted to better match the dropped version.
- The back point of the enchanted hat should no longer have render issues with your neck at the front.
- A random square near the Magic Guild was blocked for no apparent reason.
- Zanik will no longer occasionally appear on top of the Oo'glog pools.
- "Your cannon has decayed" is now in red text to better warn you.
- Skeletal hellhounds should no longer drop their loot in a wall if they were next to one when they died.
- Flames no longer appear through the floor in a particular dungeon.
- Fixed a map height issue in Morytania.
- Updated a cat model to be textured.
- Improved the tooltip box for the hot air balloon controls.
- The customs officer cap from the Rocking Out quest should no longer make your hair disappear.
- Fixed the clickable area for the NPC Contact interface when talking to Chaeldar.
- Adjusted some animations in While Guthix Sleeps.
- Infinity boots no longer clip with flared trousers.
- Fixed a label issue with the runite crossbow and the Zamorak plateskirt.
- Fixed some height-mapping issues in the Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf cutscene.
- Updated an interface in Rocking Out to look better in high detail.
- Fixed various graphical issues with bandanas and eye patches.
- Stopped elite black platelegs and the bug lantern causing a stretched polygon.
- Players will no longer randomly disappear while chopping trees in low detail.
- Updated some code in the Eadgar's Ruse and Mountain Daughter quests, no visible functionality changes.
- Dondakan now has a right-click option to fire you into the rock.
- Alrena should definitely be in her house, rather than occasionally outside.
- An axe from Swan Song is now a hatchet to match other hatchets.
- The Sinclair Mansion dog: now with added barking!
- Added music to the first cutscene in the Cabin Fever quest.
- Added some atmospheric sounds to a Cabin Fever area.
- The quest complete jingle wasn't playing when completing As a First Resort.
- Fixed a label issue with a zombie in Zogre Flesh Eaters.
- Added a plank in a specific location to aid with the progress of the Mountain Daughter quest.
- If you've lost your train from Kennith's Concerns, this can now randomly be found around Witchaven.
- The Grand Exchange interface will now flag any sell offers you've placed that are out of the trading range of that particular item.
- Peer the Seer has better checks when depositing items in your bank and now deals with noted items.
- Greenman's Ale now has the apostrophe in it and all references to it have been updated.
- Fixed several typos and grammatical errors in various chat.
- Changed a battle hatchet correctly to a battle axe.
- Updated some text to reflect the fact you can fill plant pots with soil from patches in any state, not just when they’re empty.
- Bandos throne room Agility course is now correctly on the skill guide.
- The swap/insert button in your bank will now remember your preference between logins.
- Caviar and roe ‘eat’ options have been adjusted so you don't immediately eat them. They are still edible, though.
- All highwaymen to the south-east of Falador should count toward the Falador Achievement Diary.
- The sound effects should now be correctly synchronised with the ectophial teleport animation.
- A dungeon icon has been placed back on the world map for the Keldagrim Mine.
- Runite bolts have been more consistently named.
- Sound effects for the gnome glider were missing in the ogre area.
- Snoring sound effects have been added to the NPCs in the Varrock church.
- One of the warning beacons was asking for too many nails when repairing the ladder.
- Clockwork items from your house are now listed on the Crafting skill guide.
- Fixed an issue with the minimap run button while in the tutorial.
- The ‘locked’ sound effect plays when trying to open a compost bin that's not ready.
- Added sound effects when making a crystal key.
- Added a banker to Catherby where a bank booth was open but no banker was present.
- Removed a duplicate item in Chargurr's shop in Oo'glog.
- The track ‘Sojourn’ had at least 3 wrong notes, apparently!
- General Graardor is an ourg, so he now appropriately drops ourg bones.
- The Wise Old Man no longer mentions random events that have been removed.
- Quick chat has been added for the Evil Tree distraction and diversion.
- You can now open a chest and mithril door with the key in your inventory, rather than having to use it on the locations.
- Floor spike traps now have a bigger clickable area.
- Energy Transfer will no longer work in single-way combat on a PvP world.
- Adjusted some text on the welcome screen.