Patch Notes (5 March 2018)
These Patch Notes were announced on 5 March 2018.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The options menu has been rearranged for a wider view.
- The 'Quick Save Layout' drop-down menu has been removed from the options menu, and can instead be accessed via the 'Edit Layout Menu'.
- The 'Log out from Facebook' option for those using Facebook single sign-in has been removed, as it was not working correctly.
- The ‘Edit Mode’ button is now called ‘Edit Layout Mode’.
- The individual settings buttons have been condensed into one settings button.
- Feedback Buttons were added, enabling players to rate their current session and improving how we judge the success of our updates.
- A 'Report Issue' button has been added which directs players to the bug reporting system.
- The 'Presets' and 'Save as Preset' buttons within the Edit Layout Mode menu have been renamed as ‘Load Layout’ and ‘Save Layout’, respectively, to match the options menu.
- The 'Logout' button in the top right-hand corner of the minimap now takes players to the options menu rather than a confirmation screen.
- Second age legs are now better proportioned.
- The flaming sword effect now displays correctly for off-hand chaotic rapiers.
- A warning confirmation message now appears when players start crafting Elite Robin Hood equipment and limitless staves, explaining that the items will become untradeable.
- The click area for players who have turned into trees using a Ring of trees is now smaller.
- Ice dyes have been added to the Treasure Trail collection log.
- The Towers puzzle check button now recognises completed puzzles in all instances.
- The dissolved clue scroll message no longer appears on all failed clue scroll rolls when that tier of clue scroll is disabled.
- The 'dissolved clue scroll' message now only appears when a clue scroll would have been rolled.
- The Towers puzzle check button now correctly handles various inventory and puzzle states.
- Players can now purchase items from the Dungeoneering reward store with the Gorajan outfit equipped, even when they can only afford the cost of the discounted Dungeoneering token.
- The Augmented staff of limitless steam now provides fire and water rune energy, not earth and water.
- The 'Fill Them All' achievement no longer completes when building all hidey-holes without filling them.
- All the pillars in the cosmic room now rotate correctly during Elemental Workshop IV.
- Clicking on the currently selected bank tab now scrolls the player back to the top of that tab.
- 26/02, 17:50 UTC: Loot beams now appear for sealed clue scrolls if the setting is enabled.
- 26/02, 17:50 UTC: The Meerkats' 'fetch casket' special move now works with master tier clues.
- 26/02, 17:50 UTC: Puzzle skip tickets now work consistently for all hard tier puzzle boxes.
- 26/02, 17:50 UTC: The 'Digging For Treasure' achievement now consistently completes when using meerkats to fetch a casket.
- 27/02, 11:50 UTC: Using a reaper necklace or an amulet of souls on an ornament kit now works correctly.
- 28/02, 08:45 UTC: Duplicate stacks of treasure trail caskets now open as they should.