Patch Notes (5 June 2017)
These Patch Notes were announced on 5 June 2017.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Diango now keeps the Alchemist's Amulet if it's destroyed by the Player.
- Fixed an issue that was causing active lootshare to block Acheron mammoth's from performing special attacks.
- Players that had missed out on the obtaining the 'Fairest of Them All' title due to the Chinchompa Hunt requirement, will now have their title unlocked upon login, provided all other requirements have been met.
- The Kharidian desert has been graphically updated.
- Granite and sandstone are now left-click drop.
- Combat encounters during 'Stolen Hearts' and 'Diamond in the Rough' quests no longer give combat XP.
- Sumona has a high chance of assigning the new Slayer monsters as a task.
- The elite dark beast has a cooldown between when it can do its special attack.
- Camels, crocodiles, giant lizards, vultures, jackals, locusts and scarabs have been graphically updated.
- Bonfire icons have been added to the world map
- The damage cap on Tuska's Wrath has been increased to 15,000
- Crystallise timer bar now displays the correct time remaining if the resource is consumed by another player
- Divination wisps spawn closer to the Sophanem crater
- You can now acquire Camouflage Fragments which'll allow you to make the Master Camouflage outfit.
- Protection Prayers at Dark Beasts now reduce damage by 50% instead of 95%
- Fix for volumetric overrides.
- Fix for quick chat.
- A new graphical feature: Volumetric lighting have been added to the game. Make your way to Menaphos to check them out!
- A new graphical feature: Caustic water effects have been added to the game. Turn water details to “Ultra” to enable.
- Added water light extinction effect.
- Fixed terrain sometimes appearing solid black on old AMD GPUs and/or old AMD drivers.
- Fixed flickering artefacts with textures disabled on certain GPUs (mainly Intel).
- Animations with random start points have been fixed so the animation does not end prematurely.
- Refactored a subsystem to save some memory.
- Added invalidation to OpenGL resources which may improve multi-GPU performance.