Patch Notes (4 June 2018)
These Patch Notes were announced on 4 June 2018.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The follower details interface no longer has blue components in legacy interface mode.
- The flaming sword override can now be used with dyed Khopesh weapons.
- An issue with the positioning of a sheathed ice-dyed noxious scythe when performing different animations has been fixed.
- Updated a texture on a tile north of Seers' Village.
- Updated the shadows in the Arposandra Sewers.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- The Master lockpick now works correctly for chests in Dorgesh-Kaan.
- Using an elf thieving reset token will no longer occasionally block players from pickpocketing elves.
- Grinding mud runes now works correctly if a player has a charged wicked pouch equipped.
- Snakeskin now shows the required ranged level to equip as an additional requirement in the defence skillguide.
- The Escape option has been removed from the exit of the Phoenix Lair, as it was functionally identical to Exit.
- Players in an even-sized Dungeoneering group who do not use melee to attack a Dungeoneering boss can now receive lore book drops. As discovered by Shauny and his new wife.
- Players can no longer access various interfaces in Tears of Guthix to prevent wasting time by forcing a log out.
- The discard button on Treasure Hunter is now correctly named convert for free-to-play players.
- Prismatic stars no longer drop to the floor if looted from a Treasure Trail reward casket with a full inventory.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- It is now possible to start Eadgar's Ruse with only the pre-rework variant of Druidic Ritual completed.
- The world map marker for Druidic Ritual is now in the correct place when setting it as the active quest.
- Crafting dragon leather boots no longer counts towards the craft dragon leather vambraces daily challenge.
- The minimum and maximum amount of reaper kills assigned for Solak has been lowered.
- The lifepoints on the Manifestations of Erethdor on phase 4 of Solak's group mode in the overworld has been lowered from 45,000 to 25,000.
- Another magical mushroom has appeared near the fairy ring in The Lost Grove, which acts as a shortcut down from the hill.
- An option to exit the arena before the fight has started has been added to Solak.
- The Burst of Nature attack will no longer deal damage to players at the end of phase 4 if Solak has been killed.
- A purple spotanim that plays around Solak will now clear at the start of the next attack.
- Solak will no longer attempt to insta-kill players who have left a previous Solak fight and entered a fresh battle.
- Weapon poison now tracks correctly when dealing the final blow to Solak's limbs.
- A Menaphos gift box is awarded on login to players who have completed Jack of Spades to celebrate Menaphos' 1st birthday.
- Soul obelisks and Scarabs now spawn at double the rate, until July 4th.
- Menaphos reputation can now be gained at an increased rate based on completion of various quests:
- Jack of Spades: 1.25x
- Crocodile Tears: 1.5x
- Our Man in the North: 1.75x
- 'Phite Club: 2x
- A cursed ushabti can be created by combining cursed Amascut sand to a regular ushabti, providing a +50% catch chance. Cursed Amascut sand is dropped by Ripper demons, Living wyverns, Camel warriors, and Acheron mammoths.
- Menaphite gift offerings are now stackable in the backpack and can now be deposited into the bank.
- Grand Exchange clerks have been moved to stand with the bankers in the Menaphos bank.
- The rug merchant near Sophanem has been moved closer to the entrance.
- Urluk is now accessible using the NPC Contact spell.
- Made the following tweaks to the Agility Pyramid:
- 200 Menaphos reputation is awarded per Pyramid top handed in to Simon Templeton.
- Handing in more than 1 Pyramid top to Simon Templeton without elite desert achievements completed will now award the correct amount of coins.
- Handing in Pyramid tops to Simon Templeton with the elite desert achievements completed will now give 10,000 coins per top.
- NPCs will no longer vanish when climbing to the first level of the Agility Pyramid.
- The skybox will no longer change when climbing to the fifth level of the Agility Pyramid.
- NPCs in the south-eastern desert area will no longer be moved/hidden when climbing the Agility Pyramid.
- The ground textures in the south-eastern area of the desert have been updated.
- It is now possible to see various NPCs in the area south of the desert when climbing over the fallen pillar to a higher floor.
- A shortcut icon has been added at the east wall of Sophanem.
- The water fountain in Menaphos leading to the soul altar now correctly displays a water source icon.
- The remove roofs graphics option will now include hiding the chandeliers within a slayer player-owned dungeon spawn area.
- The corrupt slayer helmet will now provide a 5% bonus chance to catching souls and has the option to view the slayer codex.
- Large amounts of summoning enchanted headgear has been removed and if owned, replaced with the un-enchanted version.
- It is now possible to combine all 4 godwars soulstones near the altar east of the rope exit within the God Wars dungeon to create an omni soulstone which can store all God Wars boss kill counts.
- The Settings tab will remember the last tab opened and open on that tab.
- There is now a quick enter option on the Combat Training Camp gate via a right click option.
- Updated some dwarf multicannon ownership checks to prevent the owner from being told "This isn't your cannon!".
- Changed the tooltip on the special attack for some Godswords to reflect their actual damage percentage.
- Godbook special attacks will no longer carry over damage at the end of a player duel.
- The option to reset personal best hard mode times for bosses that don't have a hard mode has been removed.
- Combining multiple crystal keys at once no longer plays the combining sound repeatedly.
Hotfixes since the last update
- 29/05, 12:00 UTC: Merethiel's stave override is no longer unlocked for all players.
- 30/05, 10:30 UTC: Added a check to nerf poison damage when Solak reaches his phase hitcap.
- 31/05, 08:10 UTC: Vengeance now has a maximum damage cap.
- 31/05, 09:30 UTC: All damage types no longer bypass Solak's HP cap on phase 3.
- 31/05, 10:30 UTC: Applied the above HP cap fix to duo-mode Solak.
- 31/05, 14:00 UTC: The binding crush mechanic on phase 2 of Solak will now draw a player back into the arena if placed outside of the playable arena.
NXT client update: 31/05
- Fixed the white texture issue when logging in while the client is pre-loading shaders.