Patch Notes (4 December 2012)
These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 4 December 2012.
These Patch Notes were announced on 4 December 2012.
- Dean Vellio now wears the current version of the Bandos armour.
- Removed the rogue fishing spot from Death Plateau.
- The effect on pactbreaker longsword off-hand is no longer misaligned.
- The noble hat override now sits correctly on female players heads.
- An issue has been fixed with the inventory icons for the dragon crossbows.
- Performing alchemy with a sheathed staff no longer uses the "staff" alchemy animation.
- An NPC in the Desert Treasure quest has been altered so he is no longer wielding an old dragon dagger p++.
- Uraeus (apep's axe) no longer floats behind the player rather than sheathing properly.
- The Dominion Tower rune pickaxe now uses the updated model.
- A stretching issue with the frog mask has been fixed.
- The diamond sceptre and golden hammer will no longer allow their animations to be performed while sheathed.
- Salamanders can now be sheathed.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- Creating an elemental shield no longer incorrectly checks for the un-slashed variant of the Elemental Workshop book.
- Fixed several typos in the Rune Mysteries and Rune Memories quests.
- Wizard Mizgog will no longer mention Wizard Grayzag if Grayzag is not in the tower.
- The Holy Grail quest information reflects the correct stats to wield Excalibur.
Skills & Minigames:
- A hard clue scroll riddle has been updated to reflect the correct location to dig in the Wilderness.
- After throwing a ranged weapon at Balthazar Beauregard's Big Top Bonanza, you will immediately come out of the combat stance so you can perform an emote.
- Duel arena now states "No Abilities" rather than "No special attacks".
- Troll Invasion no longer stops players progress if they stand on certain squares in the minigame.
- Ranged and magic dragonfire shields now protect against skeletal wyverns.
- The lightning staff is now correctly a two-handed weapon like all other staves.
- Players who reach combat level 151 through leveling their defence level will no longer get the message you have reached the highest possible combat level of 200.
- The Tzhaar-ket-om is now classed as a crush weapon.
- Clicking on the chat box (instead of hitting enter) will no longer cause abilities to be used while typing.
- Snipe no longer causes Rapid Fire to only fire one shot.
- The Zamorak fighters in the Ourania altar are now aggressive again.
- Elemental wizards now award XP correctly.
- Bandits now appear as a target when attacked.
- Icefiends have been updated.
- Lent versions of the Godswords are now correctly triggering their passive effects.
- Slayer Masters now give out useful information about a players current Slayer targets weakness.
- An issue with the blue dragonhide from Treasure Trails being for members has been fixed.
- Karamjan rum is now drinkable.
- The desert effect now works in all new areas of the desert.
- The chat pane resize arrow no longer disappears when you resize the game window.
- Fire giants dying in the Chaos Tunnels will no longer drop their loot on an unreachable tile next to the lava pit.
- Using a single karambwan on a fire no longer only lets you cook poison karambwan.
- Cleaning grimy spirit weeds no longer opens the interface for cleaning fellstalk.
- Praying mantis pouch materials have been corrected.
- Players will no longer be notified that they don't have enough ingredients to make a pizza when successfully making a chocolate cake.
- We've adjusted the skill guide and in-game notification on Bronze minotaur requirements.
- Grimy herbs will now be correctly named in the feedback message seen when cleaning them.
- The progress bar for skilling will no longer remain on screen after a full screen interface is opened, interrupting the skilling.
- Poison is no longer carried through Dungeoneering floors.
- Group Gatestone teleport now has the correct magic level listed.
- We've updated the tooltip on five battlestaves so they now state 40 magic instead of 30.
- Gravite weapons no longer show up as members only in the skill advance guide.
- The "Rigour" Dungeoneering reward has been removed from the skill advance guide.
- The crystal bow has ammo type thrown rather than ranged on the GE.
- Ganodermic armor now has correct requirements listed on skill guide.
- The Stealing Creation reward pickaxes have been given the correct wield requirements.
- The Dungeoneering interface has been updated to have the correct values for the arcane necklaces.
- Players now must stand next to an elemental altar to cast the Enchant Orb spells.
- A Bunyip's Swallow Whole now gives the correct amount of life points.
- Several off-hand items have had their names changed from "Offhand" to "Off-hand" for consistency.
- The Wilderness Manual and Items Kept on Death interface no longer state that you keep 3 items unless skulled.
- The Penance set now restores the correct amount of prayer points per minute.
- Twisted bird skull and demon horn necklace now restores the correct amount of prayer points.
- The pharoah's sceptre now behaves correctly on the action bar.
- The Magic Skill Advance Guide now lists the Grifolic wand, shield, and orb as members items.
- The Zamorak coif now displays the correct level requirements on the Grand Exchange.
- Blue dragonhide coifs are now correctly providing magic defence.
- The Mage of Zamorak no longer mentions being skulled.
- When you gain a level in Prayer your prayer points are now increased correctly.
- Penance armour has been updated on the skill guide to show the correct requirements.
- The coal bag no longer has a null option on the actionbar.