Patch Notes (3 September 2013)
These Patch Notes were announced on 3 September 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
New Interface System:
- Split private chat now works as expected.
- Trying to private message another player with the tab button will once again display the name of the other player in the chatbox.
- The quick prayer button on the action bar now works correctly.
- Players will no longer click through the chat tabs with the "Click through chat window" setting set.
- The XP counter ring now displays the current progress to the next level more consistently when the player is at over 50% progress.
- Messages displaying remaining inventory and loan durations in the trade window now fit correctly in their boxes.
- Players being assisted in Magic now have their assister's Magic level checked against in the Magic interface.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Medics in the Battle of Lumbridge will now put more effort in to healing.
- Fallen rocks in the Battle of Lumbridge now return a larger XP reward when mined.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- The camera during the final battle on the submarine during Some Like It Cold has been fixed.
- The HTML5 client will no longer crash if you die in the final battle of Some Like It Cold.
- The lifepoints boost awarded by lighting logs in a bonfire now scales correctly with the new lifepoint values brought in by the Evolution of Combat.
- Overload, prayer renewal and anti-dragon potions now display a countdown on their respective buff icons. Combo-attacks, some healing abilities as well as stun and bind icons also carry a countdown.
- Balmung and the Fremennik seaboots have had their boosted damage against the dagannoth kings reworked.
- Dungeoneering capes stored in a dragon keepsake key can once again be activated at the correct Dungeoneering level.
- Attempting to reclaim an item stored in a dragon keepsake box is once again possible with a PIN set.
- Any ceiling that Vorago has collapsed in stage 3 that isn't destroyed before the end of stage will fall down to stage 4.