Patch Notes (3 May 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 3 May 2016 by Mod William.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The cliff south west of Paterdomus now appears to be less traversable.
- Zachory Bragg now has the correct headgear in his chat head.
- Removed some rogue curtains in Mazcab.
- Duncan the Navigator has now updated the player-owned ports map to include camel warriors island.
- Removed the Ardougne Chronicle players, so they will no longer clip with the NPCs during a cutscene in the Bringing Home the Bacon quest.
- Entrana can no longer be seen from the nearby coasts.
- Ape Atoll can no longer be seen from the Void Knight Outpost.
- Increased the click area for the light creature summoning familiar.
- Increased the click zone for Pure Energy in the RuneSpan.
- Fixed an issue where flying Ahrim in the Rise of the Six encounter had a very small click zone.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- The missing Burgh de Rott citizens have returned home, following the events of the quest River of Blood.
- It is now possible to reclaim the Myreque shortcut key by attempting to reopen one of the locked doors after the events of the quest Lord of Vampyrium.
- Players who've completed the quest River of Blood will now have the extra two plinths at the memorial show up more reliably after waiting the required number of days.
- Drakan's medallion no longer uses up a charge when teleporting from inside the tomb of Ivandis Seergaze.
- Players can no longer acquire another refined daeyalt ore from the refinery after the quest River of Blood, as there is no use for it.
- Corrected a typo when speaking to Veliaf at the Myreque memorial.
- The completionist and master quest cape requirement for completing the Myreque memorial has been extended to include helping Veliaf to move on.
- Uncovering the secrets of haemalchemy is now a master quest cape requirement.
- Players can once again change their vyre title and get advice from Vanescula on how to increase reputation with them after completing the quest River of Blood.
- Players can now keepsake the non-augmented non-broken versions of all Sunspear types.
- Augmented magic and melee versions of Sunspears can now award undead components when disassembled.
- The final boss in the quest River of Blood has had its combat stats buffed slightly and lifepoints increased too.
- The monks of Zamorak at Paterdomus temple now correctly display their weakness to bolts while under attack.
- Augmentation dissolvers can now be used on augmented Sunspears.
- Vampyre juveniles and juvinates will move on from South East Meiyerditch after the quest River of Blood is completed.
- Sir Owen will no longer occasionally die to the Black Knight guards in the quest Death of Chivalry.
- The Lily of the Valley has once again come into bloom, and will disappear with the next game update.
- Kharyll can once again be viewed from the scrying pool within a player-owned house.
- Challenge NPCs will no longer hand out compass pieces from last year’s road trip event.
- Ironmen can no longer enter the Corporeal Beast's non-instanced encounter the first time they attempt enter the cavern.
- Repairing a superior reefwalker's cape at the player-owned ports workbench will no longer convert it into the non-superior variant.