Patch Notes (3 March 2014)
These Patch Notes were announced on 3 March 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- A selection of emotes will no longer continue to play when the Surge ability is used.
- Varrock's standard has been updated to match the Varrock lodestone symbol.
- A few minor graphical issues with the GameBlast tunic have been fixed.
- The Arcane and Strongarm teleports now loop correctly when previewing them in the Gear interface.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Guards in Heist now have the ability to lock chests that are outside of the bank and Robbers will now have to pick the locks before they're able to take the loot.
- Guards no longer appear in swimming pose when jailed whilst swimming in a game of Heist.
- The ability to use emotes within Heist has now been disabled.
- Players can no longer cut the cacti in the Heist minigame.
- Robbers in Heist can no longer be caught whilst performing certain animations such as diving or climbing.
- Players can no longer drop clue scrolls on free worlds to prevent players from picking up duplicates.
- The Fleet Admiral title has been changed to Admiral of the Fleet to conform to the British Navy standard set out in previous Ports titles.
- Casting and cancelling a home teleport in the ice room of the Three's Company Fremennik Saga will no longer prevent players from switching characters.
- Obtaining a sceptre of the gods will now broadcast the achievement to a player's friends list.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- The Make-X interface now states that you need to have a slashed book for making an elemental shield.
- A selection of non-combat spells can no longer activate the ability queuing system.
- The Burthorpe bank area now restores life points.
- The Surge and Escape abilities no longer share a cool down with stun abilities.
- An issue has been resolved in which Ahrim or Karil could get stuck on the ledge while the brothers enrage in Rise of the Six.
- The click radius of the bank in Burthorpe beside Fara has been reduced.
- The Zaros Stirs music now plays correctly.
- The music played in the Dominion Tower has been updated and corrected.
- The examine text for iron arrow heads has been corrected.
- Messaging back friends via right-clicking a player with a VIP badge enabled now recognises the player as a friend.
- Players will no longer remain in the combat stance after using a combat ability and then constructing flat packs.
- Jogre bones now correctly restore prayer points when wearing a demon horn necklace and using a bonecrusher.
- Players can once again switch between scotch eggs and marshmallows when firing the Eggsterminator by using the different Ranged XP options.
- Players will now be able to walk on a few grid squares southwest of the Tree Gnome Stronghold's border without being teleported a few grid square spaces to the south.
- The interface for selecting the colour of notes has been updated to the new style.
- The Clan noticeboard has been updated with several new event places and sub types.
- A selection of pets have been given some new audio effects that players will be able to hear when feeding them.
- An issue with Borrowed Power displaying an Armadyl rune requirement has been corrected.
- Purchasing an animation or pet from Solomon's General Store now highlights the correct tab instead of the Wardrobe.
- A selection of Solomon's Store pets have had their previews moved further down on the preview interface.
- An issue with the scrollbar in the Wardrobe interface has been corrected.
- Armadyl helmet drops will now be broadcasted to a player's friends list.
- Razorback gauntlets now appear on the Adventurer’s Log.
- The abyssal wand and orb now appear in the Adventurer's Log when awarded as loot.
- The Clan primary resource target now works correctly.
- The herbicide, end of dungeon, and ring of kinship customisation interfaces have been updated.
- Several issues with basic Challenges whilst using the Path system have been fixed.
- The shortcut south of the Lumbridge basement to the Swamp's cave can now be unblocked with tools in the Toolbelt.
- Dungeoneering spells will now be remembered between floors.
- It is now possible to click through the combat target interface.
- Players can now select which tool to use on an item using keybinds.
- Players can now use the space bar instead of having to click 'Confirm' on the make-x interface.
- The cut gem animation has been updated.
- The run energy drained from going across the snow towards the entrance to the God Wars Dungeon has been reduced.
- Clicking on the H.A.M. Dungeon entrance now automatically tries to unlock the door.
- The default option on jangerberries is now 'Use' rather than 'Eat'.
- Torva, Virtus and Pernix armours can now be boxed up and sold as a set.