Patch Notes (3 April 2018)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the RuneScape forums. It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 3 April 2018.
These Patch Notes were announced on 3 April 2018.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Hajedy no longer has glitchy green hands over his gloves.
- Fixed a broken animation in The Great Brain Robbery shanty recap.
- Polycolours have been added to the Whale and hanging Sailfish at the Deep Sea Fishing hub.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Fixed an issue that prevented the ability to continue the quest Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Added the ability to reclaim the reward lamps from the quest Ritual of the Mahjarrat if destroyed, allowing the use of them at a later date.
- Corrected Smith's description of Brass Hand Harry.
- Corrected stat and animation visibility on Captain Donnie's crew zombies.
- Teleporting to Braindeath Island via the dungeoneering cape and hoardstalker ring can now continue Pieces of Hate when required to visit.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- "Imp-hide hood" has been corrected to "Imphide hood" on a master clue trail.
- A broadcast has been added when a player receives the Vinny pet, from the Wisps of the Grove DnD.
- The wisps caught during the Wisps of the Grove DnD now have a left click option to catch them.
- Achievement Fill Them All will no longer reset every time you remove items from hidey-hole.
- Agility arena tickets looted from pirate implings are now placed in the currency pouch.
- Changed Dagon-hai to Dagon'hai for the Master tier clues.
- Corrected a grammar error in an easy clue scroll located in the Citharede Abbey.
- Corrupted Ore will now open the Make-X interface when you click on a furnace.
- Fixed a typo in the hidey hole location log where floor was referred to as floot where the Observatory was concerned, under the Medium section.
- Fixed typo in Hidey Hole Location window for the Hidey Hole at Edgeville Monastery.
- Removed a duplicate 'the' from the Heart scan clue text.
- Wanging success messages can now be filtered.
- You may now use a soul talisman, soul tiara, omni talisman, omni-talisman staff, soul talisman staff or the wicked hood (if you've unlocked the soul altar on it) to open the fountain to access the Soul Altar beneath Menaphos.
- Stalker creature changes:
- The damage against magic creatures when using the hexhunter bow has increased from 10%>12.5%
- The base accuracy of the hexhunter bow has been increased by 10%
- Elite soulgazers will now roll 3 times on the regular loot table
- When attacking a monster which deals magic damage with your Hexhunter bow, it will now display an icon on the Monster Bar which lets you know that your damage bonus is working against them.
- A missing description on the Augmented Tectonic robe top (blood) has reappeared in the More Info panel of the Invention interface.
- Corrected a spelling error in the Brimhaven / Shilo Village cart transport system.
- Drinking from a heated tea flask stored in the bank now works as expected.
- Fixed an issue where Setting up action bars on the ability bar caused the game to still think you were on Tutorial Island.
- Port armour now displays correct degrade tooltip.
- Stopped Wilderness Slayer Contracts dropping to the floor in PvP combat.
- Thank you web page pop up no longer appears on character customisation when you create a new character.
- The special attacks refund will no longer be affected by adrenaline boosts.
- You can no longer re-augment an already augmented item.
- It is now possible for augmented items that degrade to an inert state (listed below) to reach item Lv20 by combining them with another copy to recharge them. The following rules apply;
- Remaining charge of the two will be combined (and any excess lost).
- Perks are retained/transferred (only one of the copies may have perks when combining)
- The greatest Item XP of the two items is retained (they aren't combined). Dyed objects require the non-dyed variant, and the resultant object remains dyed.
- Affected augmented items that you can combine;
- Augmented sirenic hauberk, chaps and dyed variants.
- Augmented malevolent cuirass, greaves and dyed variants
- Augmented tectonic robe top, bottom and dyed variants
- Augmented refined anima core bodies and legs of Seren, Zaros, Zamorak and Sliske
- Augmented superior tops, legs and weapons of Zuriel, Statius, Vesta and Morrigan
- Setting fires on Tutorial Island is now prevented by adjacent blocking.
- Some blocking tiles have been removed from the survival skills area of Tutorial Island.
- The Bombi boss pet familiar override can now be recoloured, this is done by right-clicking the pet in the pets interface and selecting the 'Recolour' option.
- The Visualise option will now allow you to change your Skybox/Filter anywhere you like (except for Araxxor's cave).
- The ice-dyed variants of the Staff of Sliske, Seren Godbow, and Zaros Godsword will now correctly show their untradeable wealth value in the wealth evaluator interface.
- The master camouflage outfit will now display (in text by their name) how many strikes your elf clans have given you, when using it to teleport.
- The mining tutor on Tutorial Island now checks your worn equipment for the bronze dagger you smith for him, in case you equip it before the worn equipment interface becomes available.
- A new Lunar spell "Spin Flax" has been added with a 81 Magic requirement after the completion of the Dream Mentor quest.
- A permanent grappling hook can now be made with a Mithril crossbow, 5 Mithril bars, and a Mithril grapple. This can be added to the toolbelt.
- Added a green system message when an aura comes off cool down.
- Ahrim, Dharok, Guthan, Karil, Torag and Verac the bobbled pets now act as familiar overrides.
- A God Wars Dungeon II achievement path has been added.
- An auto extend aura with vis wax feature has been added to the Aura Management interface.
- A message to display when an aura has come off cooldown toggle has been added to the Aura Management interface.
- Aura Management interface will no longer stop the keybinds from working.
- Cosmetic overrides of task items have been added to the wardrobe. Keepsaked items have also been removed and a key refunded.
- Key binds have been added to the Grand Exchange interface.
- Numbers 1-8 will open the corresponding offer slot, or attempt to buy if empty
- CTRL+1-8 will open the corresponding offer slot, or attempt to sell if empty
- 9 will retrieve any lent item
- "i" will collect all to inventory
- "b" will collect all to bank
- King Black Dragon and Giant Mole now have boss health bars during their encounters. The Giant Mole health bar will display after its tutorial is completed.
- More aura information is now displayed within the tooltip on the aura buff icon.
- Neem Dupes now appear within the Loot Inventory when killing Ganodermic beasts.
- Players will no longer be able to surge/escape through duel arena.
- Removed "thee" tree at Incandescent Wisps colony.
- The "I'm forever washing shadows" achievement will now display if you've finished depositing a certain type of shadow core to help track progress.
- The Kingdom of Miscellania will now provide additional resources at midnight game time instead of 24 hours since your last collection.
- The Mahjarrat aura can now be used at Telos.
- The Tuska's Wrath ability has been changed back from F2P to members.
- The amount of money stored in the Kingdom of Miscellania coffers is now displayed in the on screen the overlay.
- The bank scroll bar will no longer be forced to the top when dragging an item into your inventory.
- The locations you can teleport with the Wilderness sword have been added as right click options when worn.
- The skill guide will now display skillcape perks in the 99 section of the skill.
- The slayer shop in Burthorpe will now correctly stock slayer gem packs.
- Slayer shops will now correctly restock slayer gem packs at midnight.
- The toolbelt interface has been updated and reworked. The main focus of the update is to provide more useful information to the player as well as to better future proof the belt for additional items.
- Tiny Death can now be used as a familiar override.
- Updated the tooltip for Favourite button on Aura Management interface.
- When getting your first Slayer task (gelatinous abominations from Turael/Spria), the slayer counter UI is now turned on.
- The Enduring Glacyte will now be aggressive to the player when they spawn when fighting Glacors.