Patch Notes (3 April 2017)
These Patch Notes were announced on 3 April 2017.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Players can no longer disassemble dyed weapons in combat.
- Stealing Creation arrows now deal the correct damage.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- The objects 'Bowl of hot water', 'Cup of hot water', and 'Cup of water' are now available to free players.
- Velrak the explorer can now be convinced to leave Taverley dungeon if you have a dusty key on your keyring or in your bank, rather than needing to have the key in your backpack.
- A blank task from the Lumbridge/Draynor Task Set has been removed.
- The regular version of the Ring of Stone now transforms the player once again.
- Telos's weak anima bomb no longer carries over from Phase 4 to Phase 5.
- The Ragged Abomination will now correctly drop loot for Ironmen.
Last week's hotfixes
- 27/03, 12:10 UTC: The alchemical onyx blueprint no longer needs inspiration to discover.
- 27/03, 14:00 UTC: The Imp Catcher quest can temporarily be completed with a bowl of water instead of a bowl of hot water, as the latter is a members-only item.