Patch Notes (31 January 2012)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 31 January 2012.
These Patch Notes were announced on 31 January 2012.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature.
- Amulet worn models are no longer all using the same model as the amulet of defence.
- The Firemaker's outfit is now correctly positioned when worn.
- A rock in Edgeville that was causing a slight pathfinding issue when trying to enter the north end of the bank has been removed.
- Text in dropdown boxes has been made lighter to be more visible on darker backgrounds.
- Several dungeons that are too bright with bloom enabled have had their brightness settings adjusted.
- Some missing polygons have been returned to the outside of Dominion Tower.
- Players no longer stop then speed up if running whilst performing the Hula Hoop emote.
- Attempting to mine whilst resting no longer hides a player's pickaxe.
- Some force-walk areas in the desert have been removed.
- Albino rat attack animations are now fixed.
- Unmorphing from a rock whilst wearing a bedsheet now functions correctly.
- The Wilderness level interface is no longer hidden underneath the XP counter.
- Some roofs in Miscellania dungeon are once again attached to the buildings.
- The Clan Battlemaster has realised it is no longer Christmas, and has hence put his santa hat away.
- The money pouch tab is now shown over the top of the Grand Exchange interface on fixed screen mode.
- Some wall kit used in Slug Menace no longer has clipping issues.
- Obsidian charms have had the detail on the charm returned.
- Some flickering has been fixed in a cutscene during Curse of Arrav.
Quests & Tasks:
- Shadow tendrils in Firemaker's Curse are now correctly scaled in fixed screen mode.
- More hints have been added to certain stages of Firemaker's Curse.
- The Book of Char has been added to Player Owned House bookcases.
- The Book of Char now has a once-per-day teleport to Char's cave.
- It is no longer possible to gain two torches in Firemaker's Curse by wielding one.
- Grinding Shards of Armadyl no longer stops after the first 63 shards.
- A typo for Prifddinas has been fixed in the Book of Char.
- The statue in Enahkra's Lament can now function with the chisel in a toolbelt.
- It is now possible to reclaim disguise items from Rocking Out post-quest.
- Drakan's Medallion no longer uses up charges in the basement of the ectofuntus building.
- Doctor Orbon will now accept money from a money pouch during Sheep Herder.
- A Spirit of Summer reward area no longer shows as level 109 Wilderness.
- Reeds can now be cut using a machete in a toolbelt during Legends' Quest.
- Cutscenes in Recipe for Disaster no longer use fixed-rate chat windows.
- Trying to retrieve mirrors during Mournings Ends Part 2 with a partially full inventory no longer forces the player to restart the puzzle.
Skills & Minigames:
- Hint arrows no longer appear on the incorrect Barrows brother.
- It is now possible to gain Conquest rating when your rating is 0.
- An elite treasure trail coordinate that points into the middle of the Wilderness Volcano has been moved outside of the giant blocking sword.
- A "north" debug message has been removed from The Pit.
- Players can no longer take lent items into dangerous Clan Wars matches.
- Dominion Tower matches against the Everlasting and the Illusive no longer fail with spectators viewing the match.
- Master Runecrafting robes now award the correct amount of bonus experience.
- Gnomeball's core code has been updated to fix several bugs.
- The Hybrid armour damage boost in Castle Wars now works.
- The Ringmaster at the Circus will now talk about the new Firemaking events after Firemaker's Curse.
- Attacking Fareed in Dominion Tower without Ice gloves now sends items into a player's bank instead of dropping them onto the floor if the player doesn't have inventory space.
- The Flash Powder Factory outfit's bonus effect now works with antipoison+ and antipoison++ potions.
- A confirm option has been added when changing tracked skills on the XP counter interface.
- Familiars will no longer stop being able to see their target from certain angles.
- The orange progress bar around the new XP skill icon now fills at a more consistent rate for higher levelled players.
- If no button is pressed on the XP tracker and confirmed, Attack is selected as default instead of no skill.
- The Ape Atoll agility course now shows the correct amount of bonus XP gained on the final obstacle.
- Bal'Lak the Pummeller no longer spawns portals over the exit ladder, removing the ladder.
- Player chat now appears in the trade chat tab when player titles are used.
- The Prayer stat is now restored after death.
- The Barbarian Outpost agility course has had the Agility requirement corrected on the skill advance guide.
- The constitution requirement for Zamorak's Fortress in God Wars has been fixed.
- Corrupt dragon armour is no longer listed as members only on the skill advance guide.
- A "Member's Only" padlock no longer appears on all new unlocks for free players.
- Steadfast boots no longer state that Ritual of the Mahjarrat is required on the skill advance guide.
- A typo on the Flash Powder Factory skill advance guide entry has been fixed.
- Ganodermic armour entries in the skill advance guide have been corrected.
- Orange tree payment information on the skill advance guide has been corrected.
- The Defence skill guide's "Mastery" option now has a member's only padlock icon.
- Recipe for Disaster gloves have been renamed and had their examine info updated to refer to what armour set they belong to.
- The Summoning icon now has options when clicked on the bottom-right corner.
- Coins can no longer be removed from a money pouch in a Dungeoneering waiting room.
- The email validation screen no longer references a non-existent text field.
- Several advisor system references have been removed from Dungeoneering.
- The "Member Benefits" link has been removed from the graphic options screen when trying to select fullscreen as a free player.
- A typo on the vyrelord loading screen has been fixed.
- Planks in Brimhaven agility course can no longer be failed with the surefooted aura enabled.
- The Wilderness agility course's gate examine message has been updated.
- Breadcrumbs can no longer be gained on a free world.
- A bronze halberd is no longer given to players using the Refer-a-Friend system.
- Slayer masters no longer refer to the desert heat when talking about Desert Strykewyrms.
- Pets will no longer be lost if entering Dungeoneering on a free world with a pet out.
- It is no longer possible to trade money into a player's money pouch in the Wilderness.
- Coins now enter a player's money pouch when using telekinetic grab.
- Coins are now sent to a player's money pouch when using columbarium keys.