Patch Notes (30 October 2017)
These Patch Notes were announced on 30 October 2017.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The Dimension of the Damned login screen is now available.
- The bonfire Skybox has been removed from the Skybox/Filters menu.
- The Paterdomus and Menaphos (Desert) Skyboxes have been added to the Skybox/Filters menu.
- The Hallowe'en 17 filter has been added to the SkyBox/Filters menu.
- Free players can now take part in table dancing at NovtumberFest for Prayer XP.
- 23/10, 16:15 UTC: The option to collect items from GE now works as expected.
- 23/10, 12:25 UTC: Teleporting to Araxxor via the 'Inside hive' option on the boss portal now allows players to enter a fight if they had already completed a fight.
- 23/10, 12:25 UTC: Challenges can no longer be rerolled for free with Vis Wax.
- 25/10, 14:10 UTC: The open chest animation no longer blocks the player from earning their free 600 Ghostweave.
- A tiny section of the fence east of Varrock - lone survivor of the great purge - is no more.
- Logging into the Wilderness agility course in a free to play world will now remove you from the area.