Patch Notes (30 October 2013)
These Patch Notes were announced on 30 October 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The bow is now wielded correctly during the Dungeoneering 120 skill cape emote.
- Explosions from the Taskmaster emote once again occur in the air.
- The pickaxes outside of the Taverley mine, and the one held by Tobias Bronzearms have been updated.
- Pirate hats no longer clip with several female hairstyles.
- The damaged colossus helmet is no longer worn too low or too high on male and female characters respectively.
- Bentamir no longer has an orange patch on the back of his armour.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Level 202 Dungeoneering monsters will now give the correct amount of XP.
- A typo when adding minced meat to spicy sauce has been fixed.
- The full lumberjack outfit will now give the correct amount of bonus XP when chopping crystal trees.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- A typo in The Book of the Underworld from the Missing, Presumed Death quest has been fixed.
- Players will no longer be met with a blank screen under some circumstances relating to email validation in the lobby.
- Players no longer lose their adrenaline when attempting to cast Sunshine and Death's Swiftness too close to another player's sunbeam or death shroud.
- The sign of the porter now gives the correct message when receiving rubies or diamonds from mining ore.
- The information on the Grand Exchange for the type of arrows dark bows can fire has been corrected.
- The "check duration" option has been removed from the shaman outfit won from the Squeal of Fortune.