Patch Notes (30 November 2015)
These Patch Notes were announced on 30 November 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Corrected an issue with fogging/water effects creating black areas at the Mammoth iceberg on ATi cards.
- Fixed a stretching issue with the female advanced Raptor outfit.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Tetsu and Seasinger weapons now appear on the Smithing and Runecrafting guides respectively.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Fixed a typo with the Clouded Vials examine.
- Players are no longer told that their mammoth ate food if the player is already eating some food.
- The message for using the mammoth feast scroll no longer references the NPC the player is in combat with.
- Disruption shield no longer causes a global cooldown.
- Goebies named Wally have learnt how to properly capitalise their names.
- Fixed a typo in Ranger's dialogue at the gate of Kanatah.
- Fixed some typos when upgrading the Mask of Aquanites and the Mask of the Airut.
- Fixed a typo regarding the chance to receive a Bombi pet.
- A login message for Christmas 2014 no longer appears for new accounts.
- Santa and Black Santa hats can now be combined with the Xmas 2012 Santa beard. The items can be split apart again using a right-click option.
- Batwing and mystic weapons have been updated to be the correct tier.
- The Mystic armour Grand Exchange sets have been updated to the correct tier and are now non-member items.