Patch Notes (30 April 2018)
These Patch Notes were announced on 30 April 2018.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Catching Hell-rats barehanded no longer uses the animation for catching Implings.
- The female Runecrafting guild Wizard should now work as expecting when performing her animation
- Some pathing has been corrected north of the observatory.
- Added some blocking to a section of the Falador Garden wall.
- Fixed an issue that caused the background frame layer of the ribbon to not be affected by the legacy recolour.
- Chat options specific to the RS3 interface will no longer appear whilst in legacy interface mode.
- The scrollbar in the collection logs for bosses and clue scroll once again functions as expected.
- The list of options from the community button on the ribbon have now been split into two rows.
- Various graphical issues have been fixed around Lumbridge Castle.
- The Natures Balance swords has been fixed to work with the flaming sword override
Quests, Challenges & Achievements
- The Constitution XP awarded by the Song from the Depths quest is now given in the form of a lamp.
- Fixed the colour of some text in the Rag and bone man quest log.
- Fixed a grammatical error with Dimintheis's dialogue at the start of Family Crest.
- Corrected a graphical text issue on the Deadliest Catch harpoon plans.
- A black rectangle will no longer appear in the centre of players screens when entering certain areas during While Guthix Sleeps quest
- Fixed an issue in Hero's Welcome quest that meant the player was unable to progress even if they gave the correct answers about V.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Hollow trees will now give the correct amount of xp when successful while used in conjunction with porters.
- You will no longer unlock the title 'The Statuesque' when handing in golden rocks after already completing the achievement.
- Your interfaces will no longer be closed in Dungeoneering when someone goes through a door.
- A typo in the tooltip when right clicking 'toggle' on Nihils in the slayer store rewards interface has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue with share xp with fishing whilst Dungeoneering.
- Amended lifepoint restoration rates for Daemonheim filled potatoes
- Logging in with a minimised slayer or reaper counter will no longer crop text when counter is expanded again.
- Ring of Fortune should now correctly display that it helped you get an item rather than the Ring of Wealth in certain situations.
- Obtaining the Sceptre of the Gods whilst wearing a Ring of Fortune or better will now display a luck message.
- Luck messaging for obtaining a Pharaoh's Sceptre will now display the correct amount of charges.
- Clan Rank icons now appear next to the players name in Clan Settings
- The Clan Setting interface is now an overlay, as a result you can now kick/assign rankups in your clan without worrying about your interface closing each time you do so.
- Resolved an issue with clan member entries clipping through the bottom of of clan interface and clan settings interface.
- Fixed an issue that was closing information boxes on the toolbelt.
- Corrected an issue where destroying certain lucky items asked if you want to drop them.
- The augmented strykebow special attack will now deal the correct amount of damage.
- The Magic Carpet (Golden) will no longer appear on the follower pets tab if unowned.
- Activating the farming skillcape perk or a patch bomb on grape vines should now correctly inform the player how many produce they received
- Corrected a typo when confirming that you wish to teleport with the Modified farmer's hat.
- Renamed Kharazi jungle to Kharazi Jungle.
- Players no longer can kill cave goblins under Lumbridge castle through the wall with range.
- Dungeoneering token bags are now redeemed automatically when pickpocketing Meilyr workers.
- Improved legibility on the Meilyr potion recipe shop for potions with multiple effects.
- The 'I don't know' button now appears correctly on Bank Pin interface.
- The letters 'I' and 'B' no longer behave as keybinds when searching for an item to buy in the Grand Exchange.
- Fixed an issue where targeting a Vitalis NPC during the Vorago encounter that was not assigned to you could show the incorrect name of the NPC.
- A disconnection when selecting recipes you don't meet the requirements for has been resolved.
- The players name is once again centred in the player examine interface.
- Fixed a typo on the Priffdinnas waterfall fishing agility shortcut cliff examine.
- Bladed dive can now be used when under the effects of the Metamorphosis ability.
- Teleporting with the Ectophial will no longer empty it.
- A back door has been added to the kitchen within Lumbridge castle similar to Old School. This door will be open permanently.
- A teleport to Rellekka market has been added as a Fremennik set Elite task reward for the Fremennik sea boots 4.
- Added a Game Time clock to the Lobby.
- The Spin Flax spell no longer requires you to target an item in your inventory to cast.
- The World Icon in the lobby will now take you to the World Select tab in the lobby.
- Fixed audio crashes that could occur when using USB headphones.
- Windows XP support has been removed from the NXT installer.
- Fixed an issue whereby large NPC’s lower bodies would sometimes reset back to their default idle states.
- Fixed an issue whereby the game would show black textures under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused textures to not load in properly for some players. (A cache re-download may be required.)