Patch Notes (2 September 2019)
These Patch Notes were announced on 2 September 2019.
This weeks patches are very very small, as the Mobile Update today has incorporated lots of special patches into the newspost.
- Updated the Anachronia bonus during Summer Escape to include 10% increased XP when a lap has been completed. (Hotfix)
- Prevented certain sigils abilities causing damage.
- Fixed an issue that was displaying the Balthazar ticket collector item on the Grand Exchange.
- Logging out in an active Big Game Hunter encounter will now decrease the creatures remaining in the instance.
- When editing the position of the buffs and debuffs, it will be aligned to the top of the header bar
Incase you missed the mobile patches from the News Post I've also added them here as well:
It’s a special edition! Since this week has been mobile-focused, we thought we’d give you some insight into some of the smaller, less exciting changes we’ve made to the mobile version of the game:
- Made text positioning changes on the name your character interface
- Changed the visual appearance of the currency popup in the inventory
- Made the close button bigger on treasure hunter
Made text use the correct skin colour on the following interfaces:
- Treasure hunter
- Name your character
- Hero summary tab
- Upgrades and extras
- Bond interfaces
- Invention materials
- POF storm barn
- Made the close button on all models bigger
- Made some interfaces widescreen to improve appearance on mobile
- Updated lots of interfaces to use the correct skin
- Improved the look of the "have you played RuneScape before" interface
- Improved the performance of the world map
- Fixed an issue with key-binds not setting correctly
- Improved how interfaces handle tablets
- Improved the appearance of choose a tool interface
- Few bug fixes to quick prayers