Patch Notes (2 May 2017)
These Patch Notes were announced on 2 May 2017.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- The bar crawl requirement on some Achievements should now be ticked off correctly.
- Completing the Phoenix Lair won't give a pop-up for 'Arise from the Ash' every time. You will need to complete the fight again for your Master Quest Capes.
- Removed a full stop from the end of 'Easy - Journey to the Centre of the Earth Altar' Achievement.
- The pop-up for 'A Trip to the East' should now work correctly.
- Pinning Paths will now work correctly with the 'hide completed' filter toggled.
- The Temple at Senntisten's Kudos requirement now appears correctly again in the Quest interface.
- A number of spelling errors within the Spring Fayre have been fixed.
- Music tracks 'Fun of the Fayre', 'Angel of Death' & 'Angel of Death (Prelude)' now correctly unlock while music shuffle is enabled.
- Ironmen can now access the chinchompa map store and buy outfit pieces with Spring Fayre tickets.
- Anagogic orts no longer drop while riding the Bucking Baroo at the Spring Fayre.
- Players can no longer obstruct pickaxe wanging at the Spring Fayre.
Last week's hotfixes
- 24/04, 12:00 UTC: Players can now correctly hand in scavenger lists consisting of 5 items.
- 24/04, 12:00 UTC: Script error no longer occurs when using the wanging and test of strength attractions.
- 24/04, 12:00 UTC: Ironmen can no longer buy Fayre tokens with RuneCoins.
- 24/04, 13:18 UTC: No longer receive an error when talking to Trixie without an active list.
- 24/04, 14:02 UTC: Zoltan Mis-fortune 3/17 has been reworked.
- 24/04, 14:43 UTC: Players who did not participate in the Fayer Build-up but have leftover tools will now be able to turn them in for a small amount of xp.
- 25/04, 13:19 UTC: Players will now gain 6 tickets per ticket drop while using Fayre attractions. During Happy Hour all free attractions will give 1 ticket per drop.
- 26/04, 14:09 UTC: Prevented players from skipping through the pickaxe wanging animation and achieving a higher XP rate than intended.
- 27/04, 09:24 UTC: Further changes to prevent players from skipping through the pickaxe wanging animation and achieving a higher XP rate than intended.
- 27/04, 09:24 UTC: Fayre title now unlocks if the festive eggs are the last requirement met.