Patch Notes (2 June 2014)
These Patch Notes were announced on 2 June 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The mining animation no longer jumps when it tries to loop the animation.
- The Spirit Tree Teleport interface has now been updated, in accordance with player suggestions.
- The "Earn Keys" button in Treasure Hunter now opens the correct page when opened from the downloadable client.
- Expensive spices can now be held within the Dragon Keepsake Box.
- Player names now display in an updated font, to ensure that the length of text in the chat window remains consistent.
- Players can now use matching level 90 degrade-to-dust items on each other to combine their charges.
- Items that can be placed on the Grand Exchange will now include their guide price in their examine text.
- Bloom has been applied to master capes.
- There is now a "Recharge All" option on the totem pole in the Legends' Guild.
- Milton the Miller in Ardougne has decided to slow down his windmill.
- The look of all sawmill interfaces has been updated.
- There is now a 'Buy All' option on some of the items in Nyriki Tapio's reward shop.