Patch Notes (29 September 2014)
These Patch Notes were announced on 29 September 2014, and revised on 29 September 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Arctic pine logs can no longer be taken into Castle Wars.
- Cannons on idle ships in Player-Owned Ports have had their 'Interact' option removed.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- Players no longer need 99 Summoning to be able to toggle off combat daily challenges.
- The daily challenge for pickpocketing elves has been reworded to make it clear that Prifddinas elves do not count towards the challenge.
- Dungeoneering challenges that have been extended no longer complete after a single floor under certain conditions.
Elf City Fixes:
- Players can now re-attune crystal seeds into crystal weapon seeds.
- Players can no longer repeatedly anger Seren to continuously spam other players with a screen shake.
- The Remote Farm spell will now work with all farming patches in Prifddinas.
- Items dropped in the Trahaern smithing house will no longer float.
- Players can now destroy Seren memoriam crystals correctly via the bank.
- Skillchompas can now be used on Seren stones.
- Players will no longer be able to attempt the silver tier Rush of Blood challenge if they have yet to complete Legacy of Seergaze.
- Mining rocks in Prifddinas no longer occasionally disappear.
- The Max Guild Nex portal now places the player in a more suitable location.
- The Max Guild Araxxor portal now correctly replaces the webbed entrance.
- The Max Guild God Wars portal now correctly resets the player's kill count upon entry.
- The Max Guild Runespan portal no longer allows familiars to be taken in.
- The Max Guild glacor portal will now set the Stone of Jas effect upon entry.
- Players will no longer receive Prayer golden rocks inside Daemonheim.
- Dreadnips may no longer be deployed against Cadarn and Iorweth elves.
- The crystal teleport seed can be dropped once again.
- Morvran no longer refers to Rush of Blood lasting for 15 minutes instead of 10.
- Morvran will now assign strykewyrm and jadinko tasks via a slayer mask correctly.
- A typo when smelting corrupted ore has been fixed.
- A typo on the Max Guild's Araxxi portal has been corrected.
- A typo in an overhead message players see when walking past the elf clan leaders.
- Auron Ithell is no longer referred to as male when speaking to her.
- Players can now cure poison with the unicorn via the ‘Heal’ option on the life points icon and the ‘Interact’ option on the Summoning icon.
- Two-handed and dual-wield Magic damage is now more consistent when using low-level spells with higher level weapons.
- The Freedom ability will no longer be put on a global cooldown when the player is hit by an interrupt.
- Scrimshaws of Strength have been renamed to Scrimshaws of Attack and now require an Attack level of 85 rather than Strength. These, as well as the Scrimshaws of Ranging and Magic now provide accuracy bonuses to their relevant combat style instead of their previously underwhelming damage bonus.
- The Dragon Breath ability will no longer hit targets in-between the players target multiple times.
- The combat mode icon will no longer display in the buff bar in Legacy Mode.
- Messages displayed for the Warpriest armour effect now reference the armour alignment, rather than the player's allegiance during the Battle for Lumbridge.
- Disabling buff timers in Legacy will no longer hide them in EoC as well.
- Familiars will no longer recall when the player is stunned by a celestial dragon.
- Chinchompas will no longer remain in the player's hand if released whilst equipped.
- A reference to a splitbark book has been corrected to splitbark orb in the Magic Skill Advance Guide.
- The recommended combat level has been updated for the King Black Dragon teleport artefact.
- Doubloons and ship's biscuits can now be converted into coins.
- The damage buff for void and elite void is now 5% (up from 3%).
- The accuracy buff for void and elite void is now 3% (up from 1%).
- The damage buff for superior void and superior elite void is now 7% (up from 5%).
- The 5% extra damage received while wearing void has been removed.
- All hybrid pieces of void have had their armour values dropped by 15 levels to bring them in line with other hybrid armour.
- The void knight deflector has been given the full armour contribution for its level.
- It is now possible to make a superior void knight deflector.
- The drop rate of the world event 2 abilities from bosses in the God Wars Dungeon has been doubled, and the ability to gain these abilities whilst in a LootShare group has been added.
- The position of the starting horn imp is no longer random.
- The grotworms and tortured souls summoned during the Queen Black Dragon fight have had their accuracy updated to better reflect the level of the boss.
- Kree'arra has had his magic and ranged damage increased slightly to better reflect the level of the boss.
- Support has been added for the new ironman feature.
- Several server performance optimisations have been made so that some code now runs up to 8.5 times faster.