Patch Notes (29 May 2013)
These Patch Notes were announced on 29 May 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Fly trap plants and diseased potatoes now grow to the correct state.
- Ranging with weapons that use ammo now consistently are given the damage bonus from certain sets of armour.
- Several desert NPCs jaw lines and skin tones have been fixed.
- The Ice Queen once again has her icy blue skin tone.
- The Temple Trekking mage's staff no longer has two orbs.
- A cutscene in the Prisoner of Glouphrie quest now displays trees with canopies.
- The Varrock Leprechaun has found his pan pipes again.
- Toktz-xil-ak now sits in the correct slot when sheathed.
- Lowe in the Varrock archery shop no longer wears out of date hard leather armour.
- The yellow highlight around the rest icon has been adjusted to be more central.
- Some floating tiles in the HTML5 client have been fixed.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- The Nexus achievement is no longer displayed as part of the Lumbridge achievement set.
Skills & Minigames:
- The Hangman game in a Player Owned House now works on Spanish worlds.
- Adrenaline is now correctly reset when leaving the Crucible.
- The inferno adze will now burn curly roots correctly when using Solomon’s Store skill override animations.
- The Dragonkin journals from the Queen Black Dragon no longer refer to Jas as a male.
- Living rock creatures no longer drop bones.
- Catalytic equipment in Dungeoneering now appears as members only in the Skill Advance Guide.
- The targeting icon no longer remains on the screen after catching an impling.
- XP popups will no longer appear for skills at their maximum level.
- The charming imp no longer refers to crimson charms as red charms.