Patch Notes (29 June 2015)
These Patch Notes were announced on 29 June 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The maximum size of tooltips on NPCs has been altered, to allow the display of multiple icons after their name.
- The advanced pulse core buff icon has been updated to display the new model.
- The Skeletal Horror no longer has green polygons visible from underneath its model.
- The chathead for Dharok's helm has been updated to match the new character model.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Selecting burial armour via the anvil interface will now correctly remember the player's choice.
- Players can no longer stay inside Flash Powder Factory longer than intended.
- The Thaler Shop now gives the correct information for vanguard and trickster boots and gloves.
- An issue where some players were unable to spot the PBJ polar bear agent if they logged into a free world to perform their weekly reset has been fixed.
- Players who are unable to take part in Tears of Guthix as they are within 100k of maximum XP and have maximum quest points can now tick off the requirement for the Distracted title after telling Juna a story.
- An issue that allowed players to open the Treasure Hunter interface during a duel has been fixed.
- Dominion crossbows and staffs are no longer referred to as swords when trying to equip them outside of Dominion Tower.
- The Observatory professor will now reliably recognise players who have a coordinate clue scroll.
- Several spelling errors - previously displayed when players reached their Evil Tree kindling cap - have been fixed.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Players who have not fully completed Ritual of the Mahjarrat but have completed While Guthix Sleeps and performed a Defence reset will now be able to complete the quest correctly.
- A typo in Legends' quest has been fixed.
- Players can now spend coins to fully recharge their Kethsi ring (50k coins per charge).
- The detonate ability can now be used to deal AoE damage without a specific target.
- Only direct damage now counts towards combat challenges set up via a challenge gem.
- An incorrect message telling players they had a reward from Diango when their bank was full has been fixed.
- A typo on one of the Tuska islands has been fixed.
- Missing title checks for the Dark Lord title have been added on some hidden titles.
- Talking to a clan herald in Prifddinas will allow players to unlock the Dark Lord title if they have already met the requirements.
- Grammar issues previously displayed in the chat message when trying to create a Tuska mask without enough pieces to complete it have been fixed.
- Members-only familiars can no longer be dismissed in a free-to-play world.
- Dragon trinkets' red dragon teleport destination has been moved slightly to better avoid blocked tiles.
- Essence of wisdom will now convert to advanced pulse cores at a rate of 2:1.
- Logging out on the broken Meiyerditch wall will no longer place players out of bounds.
- Vitality weapons now appear correctly in the Wardrobe weapon sub-filters.
- Followers no longer float on water after arriving at Taverley from Ashdale.
- The Dungeoneering XP penalty for players with high combat levels on free-to-play worlds has been removed. Prestige modifiers above 35 will continue to act as if they were 35 on free worlds.
- Signs of porter will now work with a full inventory, as suggested on RuneLabs.
- Player names in the Dungeoneering party interface have been recoloured to match their map marker's colour.
- Legio Tertius's rorarius, gladius and capsarius guards are now killed automatically when their master falls in battle.
- The following have been added to Quick Chat:
- Barbarian Assault role levels.
- White Knight ranking score earned for Black Knight kills.
- Number of Castle Wars games played.
- Number of chimp ice deliveries.
- Number of Chompy bird kills.
- Conquest rank.
- Mage Training Arena pizazz points.
- The missing 'My levels are: X Divination/Dungeoneering/Farming.'
- Pest Control reward points.
- Number of Dahmaroc replica rocks pairs added and Golden (Rhiannon) statues completed.
- Number of Vyre corpses cremated.