Patch Notes (29 July 2013)
These Patch Notes were announced on 29 July 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Players can once again progress past Wizard Traiborn's quizzes in Recipe for Disaster.
- Completing the Player Owned Ports introduction cutscene now generates the port area correctly.
- Corrected an issue that was showing too many points had been gained by certain players in the Battle for Lumbridge.
- Players can once again descend the stairs in Juliet's house near Varrock.
- The ladder in Lumbridge church is once again scalable.
- Players being attacked in Stealing Creation no longer gain a lot more points than the attacker.
- Players who have not completed Bringing Home The Bacon no longer receive daily challenges far below their skill level.
- An issue that was causing a loss of keybinds after using a bank search function has been fixed.
- An issue that was causing disconnections when using a Battle for Lumbridge rewards trader has been fixed.
- The emotes tab will no longer delete itself upon logging in if a player separates the Clan chat tab from the parent chat interface.
- The "Really rotten potato", "Off-white party hat" and "Garish pink party hat" have been removed from the list of Quick Chat items.
- The quick-inventory buttons are no longer bound to any keys as default when logging in for the first time into RS3.
- The bank interface is no longer affected by the transparency setting.
- Discontinued weapon poisons are now untradeable, and Warped Tortoises & Terrorbirds no longer drop them.
- It is once again possible to juggle in the Circus.
- Players can no longer walk into the air on Ape Atoll.
- Corrected several camera issues with the Vorago fight.
- Added some more blocking into certain locations around Lumbridge.