Patch Notes (28 September 2015)
These Patch Notes were announced on 28 September 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Customs officers on the Rocking Out quest island no longer have patchy skin and no longer use old-model scimitars.
- Satchels now defy gravity a little less.
- Rune kiteshield gold trim now appears correctly.
- The fortress guard on the first floor of the Black Knights' Fortress no longer has patchy skin.
- A graphical issue which caused a gap to appear on mithril platebody has been fixed.
- An issue that was causing the back of the neck to become see through when wearing the gold helmet has been fixed.
- A graphical issue with the ghast pouch icon displaying upside down has been fixed.
- The icons for noted staves now display correctly.
- An issue with the blue robe Bottoms while performing emotes has been fixed.
- Murcaily's staff has been graphically updated.
- An issue with Tourist Trap guards and mercenaries having patchy skin has been fixed.
- The extra rocks in the water to the west of the witch's house have been crushed and sent away.
- Runolf, Ingrid and Tjorvi have had a facelift to address their patchy skin tones.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- You can now find strange rocks from Waterfall Fishing.
- Players will now correctly face the anvil when smithing.
- The Tune Bane Ore spell will now work correctly with runic staves.
- An incorrect answer in The Drop minigame has been fixed.
- The Reward interface in Dominion Tower has been updated to correctly list 1600 kills as the requirement for unlocking the medallion.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- A typo in the Myreque tasting notes has been fixed.
- The Drakan and Darkmeyer outfits can now both be stored in the Costume Room without issues.
- Familiars will no longer become attackable inside Yakamaru's arena.
- Teleblock immunity is now removed correctly when exiting the Wilderness.
- Lucky versions of the Armadyl armour no longer requires 70 Range to wear.
- The portable station pack will ask the player to select a station, and not a portable.
- Coloured lunar capes now correctly state that they are 'Magic'.
- The Extras icon in the Ribbon interface will no longer flash constantly, as recently experienced by some players.
- Using an item - if you have Repair Item and Beast of Burden on your legendary pet - will now have all the expected functionality.
- The relevant stacks of Revenge will now be displayed on the buff icon while the ability is active.
- Position of dropped objects relative to the floor of the Edimmu Lair resource dungeon has been fixed.
- Magic tree seeds have been removed from Beastmaster Durzag's and Yakamaru's drop tables.
- Patrons of Shilo Village got together and repaired the gaps in the barricade.
- A World Map icon has been added for the World Gate.
- The tracks 'Arise Hero' and 'Zaros Returns' from the quest Fate of the Gods have been added to the music player.
- Runecrafting altar rifts in the Abyss had their click areas increased.
- The click area for Sophanem's east gate has been enlarged.
- The click areas for spades and the rope at the Barrows have been increased.
- The Pest Queen's stats have been re-balanced. Her auto-attacks will now deal more damage.
- The tree spirit from Lost City has been re-balanced during the quest and in the Dominion Tower.
- A shortcut has been added to Shilo Village, requiring level 74 Agility and completion of the Elite Karamja Task Set to use.
- Ghost hunter armour now degrades in free-to-play.
- Drops are no longer hidden by the environment in Cadarn and Iorwerth.
- Fish Flinger medal enhancers were considered too powerful, allowing players to complete the trimmed completionist requirement in a single enhancer. Max charges have been reduced from 100 to 20.