Patch Notes (28 September 2011)
These Patch Notes were announced on 28 September 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Some swamp plants have been removed south of the pub in Canifis to make access between the trapdoor and bank easier.
- A strange ladder connecting Meiyerditch and the wall surrounding Castle Drakan can now be used from any angle, and now has a world map icon.
- Wildercress hoods now look like Wildercress hoods, instead of a coif.
- The Herblore skillcape icon no longer clips behind the cape.
- The abyssalbane bolts skill guide icon is no longer an abyssalbane arrow.
- Some warped docks at the Void Knight outpost has been fixed.
- Pirate swords now align correctly with their owner’s hands.
- The hair on Pikkenmix's chathead no longer clips with his face.
- Some missing polygons have been replaced on the underside of Baba Yaga's house.
- The Clan Citadel kiln no longer loses its textures in certain tiers.
- Changing shoe colour no longer affects the colour of the spikes on a larupia top.
- The Gnome Champion is now using an updated gnome chathead.
- The Easter cape no longer clips with the prince tunic.
- Spirit tree teleports no longer hide players' capes.
- God platebodies no longer clip with fire capes.
Quests & Tasks
- The amount of Agility experience given when climbing over planks in Kethsi has been lowered.
- Some text during Missing My Mummy has been updated to reflect the recent Prayer point changes.
- Mizgog now has a table to place his beads on during Imp Catcher.
- The Dwarven Army Axe now works correctly during Lunar Diplomacy and Kennith's Concerns.
- The spelling of Azzanadra has been corrected during the battles in Ritual of the Mahjarrat.
- A typo has been fixed on Veliaf from the Branches of Darkmeyer quest.
- A local thug no longer wants you to ‘make’ his words after Ritual of the Mahjarrat.
Minigames & Distractions
- Players will no longer receive two of the same black ibis items when plundering pyramids.
- The resurrection ability from the elite Karamja task set in the Tzhaar Fightpits will no longer occasionally cause the player to take damage whilst being resurrected.
- Hide and Seek penguins east of Meiyerditch are now recognised when giving a hint.
- Aura durations are no longer shown as 0 minutes on free worlds.
- The correct coloured Theatrical and Changshan clothes are now given from the Player Loyalty store.
- The new recoloured items from the Player Loyalty store are now worth the same amount as the non-recoloured versions on the deathkeep interface.
- The recoloured Staff of Light now allows players to use the special outside of combat, and works correctly with Slayer dart.
- The Clan citadel Head guard no longer says ‘sad_subtle'm sorry’.
- Empty Clan citadel loom descriptions now state that they are empty.
- Water troughs at a furnace skill plot have had their descriptions corrected.
- The chat filter now works correctly on the kiln, furnace and loom skillplots.
- A typo has been fixed in the skill advance guide for glavien boots.
- Arctic bear familiar dialogue has had an extra ‘if’ removed from its chat.
- Ancient effigies now correctly give XP when a player boosts the requirements, but the boost wears off before the XP is claimed.
- Trying to fish from a barbarian fishing spot now refers to the rod as a barbarian rod, instead of heavy fishing rod.
- Players will no longer disconnect if their pet becomes really hungry whilst in a non-human form, such as a penguin suit.
- The Magic Dart, Fire Blast, Snare, Entangle, and elemental bolt spells now cause the correct amount of damage while the chaos gauntlets are equipped.