Patch Notes (28 November 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 28 November 2016.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- The 2014 variant of the 15 year anniversary emote has been added.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Loot beams no longer remain on a Dungeoneering key after another player in the group has taken the key.
- Saradomin and Zamorak Treasure Trail armours no longer give Saradomin or Zamorak components.
- Rune pouches now work correctly with the Make-X system.
- Buying adrenaline crystals from Mandrith will now give the correct amount.
- Augmented ancient warrior equipment now correctly requires divine charges and to be created at an invention workbench.
- Checks have been added to prevent logging in to a Bounty Hunter world when in certain areas.
- A disconnect that could formerly occur when attempting to upgrade a tier 10 bounty emblem has been prevented.
- Revenant pets no longer turn into a hype train when leaving a player-owned house.
- The death costs of augmented and patched versions of ancient armour, upgraded dragon weaponry and the forsaken amulet have been updated.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- The traitors in Children of Mah now have the correct names if saved.
- A typo in the Children of Mah quest interface has been fixed.
- Children of Mah is now correctly listed as Grandmaster on the Adventurer's Log.
- Players are no longer able to freely walk on lava when re-visiting Freneskae after Children of Mah.
- The cave at the bottom of the lava falls now correctly leads to nightmare creatures when re-visiting Freneskae.
- Players can no longer smuggle out the black and white nightmare overlay.
- Sliske's Scoreboard now displays the correct god kills depending on the choices made.
- Players can now buy a Bond from the Grand Exchange from anywhere in game by using the Bonds pouch.
Last Week's Hotfixes
- 21/11, 13:10 UTC: Players will no longer receive nightmare creature slayer tasks from Kuradal without completing Children of Mah.
- 21/11, 16:45 UTC: Players will no longer receive nightmare creature slayer tasks without unlocking the ability to receive the task.
- 22/11, 11:50 UTC: Players no longer get hit by the nightmare creature shadow attack if the creature is dying.
- 24/11, 14:30 UTC: Turkey Shauny got lost. The hints have been updated to point at his new location.
- 24/11, 16:00 UTC: Players can no longer purchase event extenders.
- All combat-specific Dungeoneering Gorajan familiars have been substantially buffed in strength. All normal Dungeoneering Gorajan familiars have also been buffed in strength.
- All Dungeoneering skinweaver familiars have had their scroll healing substantially increased.
- The extra healing from food with a skinweaver familiar summoned has been increased based on the familiar's tier.
- Slayer and ferocious rings now use the new teleport menu.
- A right-click option has been added on Pikkupstix to find obelisks Familiarisation.
- The Skull Sceptre from the Stronghold of Security no longer uses or requires charges.
- Uri will now appear immediately after the double agent is killed, regardless of changing into incorrect gear for the clue. You'll still need to switch back to claim your next clue.
- There is now an option to no longer be asked to confirm when setting up a default action bar.
- Ninjas have dipped into their paint pots and added recolours to chic scarves. Use the right-click 'recolour' option on the object and the scarf will automatically be updated to the new colour, including keepsaked variants.
- The following improvements have been made to the Runespan:
- Wizard Finix now gives your purchased starter runes in order of level.
- Points are updated as soon as starter runes are purchased.
- Icons have been added to show the RuneSphere's current rune type.
- An icon is now shown when the RuneSphere is at its core.
- An icon is now shown when a yellow wizard is calling you.
- Weapon drops from wyverns, ripper demons, camel warriors and Acheron mammoths now have a greater chance of being dropped during a Slayer assignment.
- There is now an icon on the buff bar showing how cold the player is inside the wyverns' cavern.
- Ripper demon changes:
- Damage from the death spin can now be blocked by prayers and abilities.
- Ripper demons now become aggressive at 35% life points instead of 50%.
- The ripper demon death jump now takes longer to charge up.
- Players will no longer be attacked instantly upon entering the ripper demon cave.
- The Ripper demon drop table has been substantially buffed.
- Camel warrior changes:
- Corruption shot will no longer trigger mirage phase on nearby camels.
- The transition between mirage phase and phase 2 is now faster.
- Mirages now award combat experience upon death.
- Acheron mammoth changes:
- The mammoth charge animation will no longer be interrupted to make it easier to see when they charge.
- Mammoths no longer trample, but can instead continue attacking players stood underneath them.
- The following rewards from 'Tuska Comes' have been significantly reduced in cost:
- Tuska warpriest pieces
- Tuska spears
- The Calibration device
- Sacrifice ability
- Devotion ability
- Transfigure ability
- Tuska's Wrath Ability
- All Tuska emotes
- Tuska teleport animation