Patch Notes (28 November 2011)
These Patch Notes were announced on 28 November 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Some new loading screens have been added.
- The water around the God Wars area has been frozen over.
- The walled off door at the back of Lumbridge Castle has now been opened up again.
- Mackers' chathead is now present when he is placed in a Player Owned House menagerie.
- A Dungeoneering ground resource in the Pressure Plates Dungeoneering challenge room has been moved away from a Fishing resource.
- Several ponds and rivers now have the new water shader.
- Some flickering issues on top of the Sorcerer's Tower have been fixed.
- The glow around the "Rest" icon is now centered correctly.
- Edicap and Gissel mushrooms in a Farming patch now will display the correct models.
- Some flickering in some Clan Citadels along the walls has been fixed.
- Falconry no longer causes Armadyl plateskirts to stretch.
- The correct gem is now shown whilst gem cutting.
- The FPS display is no longer covered by the minimap.
- The Zombie Hand emote animation is now more in sync with the player when lagging.
- Hobbs model from Slug Menace is now updated with a fishy head at the relevant point in the quest.
Quests & Tasks:
- Mackers can now be used by players who have not completed the Wolf Whistle quest.
- Mackers can no longer be placed into a Player Owned House toybox.
- An interface in Within the Light no longer repeats itself after it's been played once.
- The One Piercing Note robe reward no longer recharges Prayer points on free worlds whilst resting.
- The "Mass Production" task no longer claims you can complete it before you have the required Runecraft level.
Skills & Minigames:
- The "Killed 500 bosses and all in set X" Adventurer's Log entry no longer always refers to set A.
- Dominion Tower's Endurance mode is now limited to 250 matches.
- Text is now retained when switching between different chat modes.
- The warped gulega's special attack now takes slightly longer before it hits the player.
- Dungeoneering grounding boots now show the correct stats.
- Dungeoneering party invites are now ignored if that player is on your ignore list.
- Several Dungeoneering rewards have had their capitalisation fixed in the Adventurer's Log.
- A broken Dungeoneering journal has had its text returned.
- The Chaos Altar's shortcut now works correctly with the wicked hood.
- Time remaining on auras is now displayed using a non-recoloured message in fixed screen mode.
- The Lunar Trollheim Teleport spell is now sorted correctly on the Magic interface.
- Strykewyrm background sounds have been altered.
- Some missing Hunter "young trees" have been returned to Morytania.
- A typo on "Adamantite" has been fixed in the Artisans' Workshop.