Patch Notes (28 June 2011)
These Patch Notes were announced on 28 June 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- The clan cape no longer has protruding spikes when resting.
- The Netherlands clan flag has been corrected.
- Musa Point's banana plantation no longer has a completely flat section.
- The construction skill cape is no longer hunched on the Construction Estate Agent.
- The stairs surrounding the Falador fountain now have mortar between the bricks.
- Saradomin spiritual warriors now hold their swords correctly.
- The broken dwarven cannon near the start of the Dwarf Cannon quest has been updated to the new cannon model.
- Players feet no longer sink into the carpet in the Canifis clothes shop.
- The golden mining trousers from Lava Flow Mine no longer cause a portion of the player’s leg to disappear when worn with boots of lightness.
- An old style gnome head in the Thieving skill guide has been updated.
- The blue runecrafter hat now displays the correct hairstyle when worn.
- A typo has been fixed in the Void Stares Back quest.
- References to ‘Flax’ in the Seers task set have been made clearer that it refers to Geoffrey's preferred nickname, not the item.
- Using the supply table in Troll Invasion no longer resets boosted stats.
- The checks to reset the camera in the Mage Training Arena have been updated to two tiles around the outside of the Telekinetic Theatre.
- Teleporting in certain circumstances will no longer cause a familiar's timer to stop.
- Gilded pickaxes now function correctly when mining rubium.
- The gloves of silence warning message is now red, in line with other warning messages.
- It is now possible to drop a Dungeoneering hunter trap and select the ‘Lay’ option.
- The Trollheim agility shortcuts no longer stop the player if selected from a large distance away.
- The games necklace has been updated to include 'Burthorpe Troll Invasion', which has replaced the 'Burthorpe Games Room' option.