Patch Notes (28 July 2014)
These Patch Notes were announced on 28 July 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Female replica Void Knight armour has been updated to match the community's graphical improvement suggestions.
- An animating issue with replica and Void Knight and elite Void Knight armour has been fixed.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- An issue which allowed players to fire multiple omega eggs at the Penance Queen when the team only had one has been fixed.
- Three new songs from the One Piercing Note quest have been added to the game: The Abbey, Requiem Rehearsal and There has Been a Murder.
- The tooltips over the health and prayer icons have been disabled in Legacy mode, to avoid obscuring the values when quick switching prayers.
- The healing hit mark has been recoloured from pink to purple to better represent how it looked before.
- The Berserk ability effect has been updated to clear when changing between Legacy and EoC.
- Lent items now use the relevant special attack correctly.
- Special attack energy now restores correctly within certain areas in Legacy mode.
- The Sunshine ability now requires wielding a magic weapon.
- Auto-Retaliate now does not make the player retaliate in revolution when it is toggled off with a weapon in hand.
- Players are now able to click out of channelled abilities.
- Made revolution begin firing abilities faster, to prevent revolution from not starting for a couple rounds of combat.
- Shadow spells now correctly reduce damage dealt from their target.
- The auto-setup action bar option has been updated to select a better DPS setup.
- The Blood Burst and Blood Barrage spells have been altered so they do not increase the player’s special attack energy in Legacy mode.
- Helmets will now apply the hybrid nerf to accuracy as expected.
- Godswords can now have their passive effects toggled on again when used on the appropriate Godwars boss altar.
- Void Knight armour has had its set effects rebalanced.
- When changing to Legacy mode, the combat XP options will be set to the non-defensive options to prevent players gaining unwanted defence XP.
- Bass now heals the correct amount of life points.
- The bash ability now correctly activates after using a stun ability.
- The special attack bar no longer drains if target is too far away.
- The Enhanced Excalibur special attack no longer persists in duels where the option is disabled.
- The ancient mace special attack now correctly drains prayer again.
- When logging in with Facebook or Google+ the Authenticator no longer requests that you re-enter the code when the remember for 30 days option is selected.
- Some changes have been made to enable Twitch TV integration.
- The lobby will now calculate load correctly.
HTML5 Engine Fixes:
- A fix has been applied for login issue with Chrome version 36.