Patch Notes (27 October 2014)
These Patch Notes were announced on 27 October 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Having a full inventory when claiming chronicles or spirit shards from upgraded skill outfit headgear no longer causes the items to drop to the floor.
- Bones and logs can no longer be used on a bonfire together.
- It is now possible to buy Ring of Kinship resets as intended.
- The veteran 10-year hood can now be removed and equipped from the action bar.
- Pets will now return when sent to the bank at the same time as a butler.
- You can now use the pickaxe in your tool belt to take down TokHaar-Ket-Dill and TokTz-Ket-Dill's shields.
- Dwarven multicannons may no longer be set up in Death's mansion.
- Catablepons have had their combat stats adjusted.
- The Falador shields are now classed as Hybrid.
- Players can no longer smuggle a dwarven multicannon into the Chaos Tunnels via the Bork-attuned PvM portal in the Max Guild.
- God staves will now turn into coins when their carrier is killed in PvP.
- The amount of coins you receive from killing a player with a royal crossbow has been increased.
- Lighting a fire by the Shantay Pass will no longer burn Shantay's tent down.
- It is now possible to store essence in abyssal familiars correctly.
- Ivy in the Prifddinas greenhouse no longer casts shadows where it shouldn't.
- Several graphical issues within Prifddinas have been fixed.
- It's no longer possible to walk into Dungeoneering portals.
- A stretching issue with Ahrim's book of magic has been resolved.
- Iron battleaxes no longer clip through bronze square shields.
- Werewolves in Canifis no longer drop Warpriest of Zamorak armour.
- The noxious longbow may now be used to fire other arrows.
- A 'sell all' option has been added to in-game shops.
- Global cooldown is no longer triggered when making gatestones.
- The left-click option on Dungeoneering gatestones is now 'Drop'.
- A prayer bonus of 2 has been added to the Virtus wand.
- Using up bonus XP in a skill will now tell you which skill it has been used up in.