Patch Notes (27 May 2014)
These Patch Notes were announced on 27 May 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The blood tendril animation no longer continues to play when a player dies or leaves a minigame.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Transmuting charms now converts 10 charms at a time.
- Fish tokens and medal count are now better aligned on the Fish Flingers reward shop interface.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- The "I've not started this quest yet" text in the quest journal for "The Branches of Darkmeyer", "Cook's Assistant", "Deadliest Catch", "Ernest the Chicken", "The Restless Ghost", "Rune Mysteries" and "Salt in the Wound" has been replaced with a summary of how to start the quest.
- The titles awarded from the Rune Memories quest now update correctly when activated.
- Roofs will now be removed during appropriate cutscenes in the Wanted! quest.
- The Enlightened Journey assistants now turn to face the player during conversation.
- Players using the Freedom ability will now have the Blood Tendrils effect removed if it was caused by another player. Freedom will not remove the negative effects from casting the Blood Tendrils ability yourself.
- Certain drops from Mutated Bloodvelds are now noted.
- Unfired urns, and unused urns with runes attached, can now be noted.
- The fairy ring interface now updates the bookmark icon when a new bookmark fairy ring code is added.
- A bug where all versions of Weapon poison were lasting for 5 minutes has been fixed. Weapon poison now lasts for 1 minute and Weapon poison++ now lasts 10 minutes. Weapon poison+ remains unchanged.
- A countdown timer for the Poisonous buff icon has been added.
The Monastery of Ascension shortcuts and areas now appear in the Agility skill guide.
- The archaeologists next to the statue of Dahmaroc now have a right-click option to quickly retrieve a statue collection bag.
- Spirit gems, Treasure Hunter keys, brawling gloves and warpriest gear will now all show loot beams when dropped. Spirit gems and treasure hunter keys can be filtered out by setting your loot beam minimum value to over 50,000.
- The loot beam message will no longer be filtered.
- The TzHaar bank area within the Fight Cauldron now gives the benefits of other banks when walked into.
- Completionist capes will now have their particles remain in more situations.
- There is now a quick repair pouch option on Wizard Korvak in the Runecrafting guild.
- A fix has been applied for the black areas on the minimap that usually appear after a new map loads.
HTML5 Engine Fixes:
- A fix for doors that were disappearing in HTML5 has been applied.
- Toolbar icons should no longer disappear when moused over in HTML5.