Patch Notes (27 May 2009)
These Patch Notes were announced on 27 May 2009.
Due to the amount of actual game upgrades and their nature, there are only a few extra bug fixes this week. We've fixed many other issues and hopefully there'll be more along with the next update. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Some of the creatures in the God Wars Dungeon will no longer allow 'AFK' training.
- If you die to a monster on a PvP or Bounty World and the ‘hero’ and other attackers are further than 15 squares away, you'll drop your items and be able to pick them up again similar to a normal death.
- Fixed an issue with the super fishing explosive from Kennith's Concerns that wouldn't let you make it if your Herblore level was higher than required.
- The Fight Arena quest has been significantly improved.
- Resolved an issue in the Summoning skill in which the code didn't correctly handle situations where you may not have had a follower.