Patch Notes (26 March 2018)
These Patch Notes were announced on 26 March 2018.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- If you destroy certain objects during Pieces of Hate at a specific point in the quest you're now able to reclaim them.
- Corrected some disjointed body parts on the Dominion Tower Barrelchest.
- Prevented the player from equipping the Barrelchest disguise in Pieces of Hate on certain tiles so prevent falling through a wall.
- Resolved an issue where you could not reclaim plunder from the chest within Cabin fever if you somehow had not deposited 5 pieces within Bill Teach's chest.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Moved the Rimmington crossroads hidey-hole to avoid it being replaced by the circus ticket booth.
- The flaming sword effect has been disabled on the cursed Arrav sword overrides due to compatability issues.
- Hard clue scrolls from pickpocketing now correctly check against your clue scroll toggle settings.
- The female guthix wizard defending elite caskets no longer has a male voice.
- Corrected an issue with the un-augmented limitless staff tooltips not showing correct item charge.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a simple easy clue, an easy emote clue, and an easy map clue from being given during treasure trails.
- Ensured that all master clues, caskets and scrollboxes are blocked from disassembly.
- The 'perform emote' option on the Globetrotter shorts now performs the second emote on a medium emote clue if you have already performed the first emote.
- Withdrawing items from hidey holes will no longer need you to have an extra inventory space more than required.
- Corrected all treasure trail wizards to play a teleport sound when they leave.
- Fixed an issue where the luck message for receiving a sealed clue scroll could be given even when you were already at your soft cap for that tier of clue.
- The Prosper perk text now mentions the chance to get a Master Clue scroll.
- You can now examine Blue, the Clue Scrolls pet, to see the amount of total treasure trails you have completed. Other users examining your pet will show them your total.
- Changed the confirmation message to a tooltip when adding items to a hidey-hole.
- The flaming sword effect now correctly works with the Firestorm blade overrides.
- Corrected an issue where quick-chatting some hard or medium Treasure Trail rewards would output the wrong item.
- The 'Going For A Punt' achievement will now complete if you are wearing a gilded boater.
- Fixed an issue that stopped the progress of a medium clue if Salt in the Wound was only partially completed.
- Deep Sea Fishing - Players will no longer be able to attract fish to magical fishing spot if they don't have high enough fishing level.
- Deep Sea Fishing - The broadcast when receiving a rare item from the treasure turtle will include the source in the broadcast message.
- Deep Sea Fishing - The duration on the calm sailfish spot has been increased.
- Deep Sea Fishing - The Sea monster encounter is now easier to complete.
- Deep Sea Fishing - The Whale encounter has been made slightly more difficult.
- Deep Sea Fishing - The Jellyfish encounter is now slightly easier to complete.
- Deep Sea Fishing - All encounters are now easier to complete on less populated worlds.
- Deep Sea Fishing - Your fishing streak when frenzy fishing will now be halved rather than lost entirely when failing to maintain the streak.
- Deep Sea Fishing - The swarm of fish will now grant invention experience on fishing rod, rather than just the on the rod-o-matic.
- Deep Sea Fishing - The locations for each of the fishing activities have now been labelled on the world map.
- All Squeal of Fortune and Treasure Items that have a use and/or stats can now be Keepsake Copied, so you can use them as an override and still keep their abilities!
- Outfits that can be upgraded via gameplay are no longer hidden in the wardrobe if the base outfit is owned.
- Small and Medium Fletching lamps won from Treasure Hunter can now be used by f2p players.
- The cancel button on the Solomon's Store purchase interface now closes the interface.
- Fixed an issue that prevented new clan events from being saved.
- Some items that perform emotes have been disabled in wilderness safe areas
- The second page of teleport options on the master camo outfit can once again be clicked on to use them (they would previously only respond to shortcut keys)
- Added Enchanted Gem packs to the Slayer store for 75 gold a box. Each box contains 50 noted enchanted gems with a base stock of 5 boxes that restock at midnight.
- Added skillcape perk icons to the tooltip of the max and completionist capes.
- Re-aligned the rune icons in the tooltip for the rune pouch.
- Amended an issue that was causing tooltips on certain items to display an incorrect amount of charges remaining.
- An option has been added to switch the slayer counter into a reaper counter, by right clicking the icon. This will display all of the information that the slayer counter does, but for reaper tasks, additionally a tooltip over the kills remaining has also been added.
- Buy limits per 4 hours are now displayed for the item being viewed on the Grand Exchange interface.
- Friend chats can now be added to a Favourites Chats menu through the addition of a favourite chats button beside the chat settings button in the Friend Chat interface. Players can store up to 5 Favourite Chats within the menu.
- Players can now Quick chat (Public, Friends, Group, Clan and Guest Clan included) if they've obtained skilling pets.
- Praying at a God Wars altar will now display the exact time remaining until you can do so again.
- Runed Fishing urns can now be stored as a stack within the tacklebox. Can store up to 4,6,8,12 and 15 per stack depending on the tackle box level respectively.
- The coal bag, gem bag, enhanced gem bag and spirit gem bag can now be used on a bank deposit box to empty it's content directly into your bank.
- The options on the various NPCs around Relleka now prioritise "Travel" to take you to their destination, and back to Relleka again.
- Updated the Slayer Counter with an extra tooltip that tells you if you have yet to capture the target's soul as part of the Slayer Codex.
- Vengeance spells & Disruption shield will no longer be affected by global cooldown.
- You are now able to use noted artifacts to recharge the Pharaoh's sceptre and the Sceptre of the gods.