Patch Notes (26 June 2017)
These Patch Notes were announced on 26 June 2017, and revised on 26 June 2017.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week's update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Bladed Dive no longer deals damage while used during global cooldown.
- The value of the items stored in Nomad's chest is now listed on the interface.
- Adrenaline is now cleared when switching PvP target by using Bladed Dive while on global cooldown.
- While using combat channelling abilities, you can now click away to stop the channel.
- Attack checks for Staff of Sliske's shadow clone have been tightened up.
- The following fixes have been made to Scopuli:
- Scopulus will now correctly find his partner if he has been apart from him for too long, and then find a new target.
- Provoke should now correctly draw the Scopulus to you. Note; provoke will not work when a Scopulus is in search for his partner.
- They will no longer switch targets if they're within range of each other.
- They will also now switch target if they have been stood in the same place for too long.
- The player will now always face the low shield wall on the Burthorpe Agility course before playing the climb-over animation.
- Slayer helmets now correctly equip from the Bank menu.
- An informative tooltip has been added to all summoning familiar pouches.
- Vis wax is now taken after confirming your harmony pillar reset, rather than before.
- Mogres will no longer instantly despawn in your player-owned slayer dungeon.
- You will no longer receive a message that you've unlocked an XP boost for Slayer when adding the same soul to the chest in your player-owned slayer dungeon.
- You now have a chance to get Ushabti from the Rush of Blood D&D.
- Players will now receive 250 reputation for each new slayer monster added to the Slayer Codex, and retroactively awarded 250 reputation for each already added.
- Fishermen have found their way to the docks in Menaphos, so you can now partake in the Fish Flingers D&D.
- Strange rocks can now be obtained from all fishing spots (excluding those within Daemonheim).
- Acadia logs now have the same junk chance as magic logs when disassembling.
- The casket-salvaging scrimshaw will now work while fishing in Menaphos.
- The Polishing perk will now work on fish caught in the Ports district in Menaphos.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Movement abilities are no longer blocked during the Plague's End boss fight.
- The missing Memoriam Crystal tasks have been added to the Master Quest Cape Achievements tab.
- The correct task name is now displayed upon completing the task 'That's not a knife...'.
- The soul talisman staff can now be added to your keepsake box.
- A spelling mistake has been fixed in the name 'Catsanova' under the 'Feline Good' meta achievement.
- Some of the rune Treasure Trail armour has been renamed to help prevent trade scams. They now follow this format: Rune platebody (Bandos).
- Extraneous spaces have been removed from the end of the Wikian and the Fairest of Them All titles.
- Boxing gloves can no longer be dismantled.
- It is now possible to extend time of existing portables by using the 'Extend Portable' option on your Portable Object.
- You can now buy and sell the following teleports on the Grand Exchange:
- Imperial district
- Port district
- Worker district
- Sophanem Slayer Dungeon
- Shifting Tombs
- The warning message previously displayed when trying to attack desert mining camp guards has been removed.
- Ironmen can now use the Shield Dome and Prism of Dowsing spells.
- A new option has been added to Wythien in Prifddinas. You are now able to exchange Motherlode Maw enhancers for Motherlode Shards at a 1:1 ratio. On top of this you can exchange used enhancers for a percentage of a shard. Shout out to Mod Rowley for doing this in his spare time.
- Removing active scrimshaws will no longer require you to turn them off first.
- Attuned crystal teleport, armour and weapon seeds now have a destroy option instead of drop.
- You can now disassemble Crystal tree blossoms for a chance of crystal parts.
- Active spells now have a red outline for main-hand spell, and yellow outline for off-hand spell selected.
- It is now possible to split the Attack, Strength, Magic, Defence and Constitution sub tabs out into their own window.
- You can now right-click effigies in the inventory to select skills.
- The spell Crystal Mask can now be cast again to refresh the effect before the buff expires.
- The Clue Scroll interface now displays "Scanning..." when scanning.
- Quick lodestone teleports now play override landing animations.
- Non-Treasure Hunter skilling outfits should now redeem from Diango.
- Players can now give inventory to a beast of burden familiar by using the familiar menu or by setting the left-click option on the summoning button.
- There is now less chat when paying Saniboch to enter the Brimhaven dungeon.
- An off-hand has been added to pair with the Wand of Cywir - the Orb of Cywir, obtainable from Helwyr in the Heart of Gielinor.
- Familiars will now be force-called to areas when teleporting, provided they have room to enter.
- The stock of the following shops now reset at 00:00 game time. When possible, we intend to make this the case for all shops (where applicable):
- Gerrant's Fishy Business.
- Shantay Pass Shop.
- Lumbridge Fishing Supplies.
- Fremennik Fishmonger.
- Etceteria Fish.
- Island Fishmonger.
- Fernahei's Fishing Hut.
- Gift Shop.
- Fishing Guild Shop.
- Ava's Odds and Ends.
- Slayer Equipment (Spria in Taverley).
- Slayer Equipment (Other slayer masters).
- Contraband Yak Produce.
- Ali's Discount Wares.
- Baba Yaga's Magic Shop.
- Magic Guild Store - Runes and Staves.
- Void Knight Magic Store.
- Lundail's Arena-side Rune Shop.
- Tutab's Magical Market.
- Group members should now broadcast their death to the party.
- The slayer counter can now be expanded for further information on your slayer points, slayer task streak and current slayer assignment's weakness. From the slayer counter, click the slayer icon to expand the window.
- Luck rings now improve the rare drop table for Sophanem Slayer Dungeon creatures.
- The daily limit was removed from the Aiding the Exile event.