Patch Notes (26 July 2011)
These Patch Notes were announced on 26 July 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Chopping a fruit tree using a Dwarven Army Axe now uses the correct axe animation.
- The Spirit of Summer quest no longer tries to continue the emote section if the player teleports out at a certain point.
- The Adventurer's Log link for Salt in the Wound has been updated.
- Ezekial no longer disappears after you complete Kennith's Concerns.
- Rated Clan Wars ratings no longer depend on your opponent's rating.
- The Treasure Trail clue croll that refers to the Fishing Platform has been updated to take into account the events of Salt in the Wound.
- The abyssal vine whip special attack no longer works when switching weapons. As such, the special attack has been made more damaging.
- Jadinko Lair points are now displayed on an overlay.
- Mutated jadinkos are now given as a Slayer task.
- Random events in Jadinko Lair will no longer place the player in Lumbridge.
- Using a knife to fletch Jadinko Lair objects no longer states the player doesn't have a knife if it's in the top-left inventory space.
- Whip vine drops have now been added to the Adventurer's Log.
- Bolas no longer disappear on death.
- Mutated guards and males now have a larger graphic relating to their life bar.
- The ‘Friends Chat’ option now remembers settings across logins.
- Sitting on a chair no longer leaves the sitting animation on the player after teleporting.
- It is no longer possible to move a costume room on top of itself, causing it to float.
- Casting a multi-target Ancient Magicks spell no longer attempts to cast it on the caster.
- Group Vengeance does not give XP in activities where free runes are provided.
- Players are no longer teleblocked on the Soul Wars island, except for in the game and waiting areas.
- Food with heal-over-time effects no longer block the death interface.
- A clearer message is given when trying to destroy a bound Dungeoneering spear after applying poison to it.
- The Knock-out aura examine info has been shortened to fit in the chat window.
- The Surefooted aura now works correctly in the Dorgesh-Kaan Agility Area.
- It is no longer possible to get stuck in the Jadinko Lair by chopping roots and standing in a certain area.