Patch Notes (25 October 2011)
These Patch Notes were announced on 25 October 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- The pernix cowl and dervish headwrap both no longer change the player's facial hair.
- Small nets now look smaller than big nets in the player's inventory.
- During Kennith's Concerns, Kimberly now has blonde hair on her chathead, matching the NPC model.
- Pharoah sandals on male characters now uses the correct skin tone on the player's feet.
- Snelms no longer stretch when resting.
Skills & Minigames:
- Simon Templeton now gives the correct amount of money for jewelled golden statuettes.
- Ticking options in the Stealing Creation rewards interface, then closing and reopening the interface now correctly re-ticks the checkboxes.
- The Lunar Farm rewards interface no longer states that the vengeance spell reduces your produce points.
- Players with 100% favour in Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup that haven't fixed any fences are now told why they cannot claim any trading sticks.
- Killing trolls during Swan Song whilst fishing for fresh monkfish no longer causes their bones to float if killed on water.
- Squire Sam is now more talkative after starting Quiet Before the Swarm.
- TzTok Jad's melee sound has been delayed by one cycle, and his Magic attack sound effect has been quietened slightly. He also now has a sound effect attached when he rears up to perform a Ranged attack.
- The max and completionist capes can now be manually set to colour values of 0.
- Surplus resources in a Clan Citadel now takes into account upgrades that have been partially paid for.
- Overload potions now check a player's lifepoints before delaying a player.
- The wicked hood's death altar teleport location has been updated.
- Prayer altars in Dungeoneering now function correctly.
- The Void Knight rangers now have attack sounds attached.
- The chinchompa Ranged sound has now been updated.
- Names of runes when trying to cast Magic spells have all been made lower-case for consistency.